Sep 30, 2009
Dayton, TX

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
If you will be doing high volts you definitely want the BE112 style. They handle the higher voltage much batter than any of the others. I have tried all of the 801 style, SLB, DSE, 302, 201, 304 (Janty), Totally Wicked as well. I have found that at 5 volts the BE112 Hold up the longest. Going 2 weeks so far without fail. None of the others lasted more than a week. This store sells a 5 pack pf the BE112 for $5 shipped. Very good service and support.
ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES / E-LIQUID/E-CIGARETTE LIQUID / E-CIGS / E-Cigarette / Houston, TX

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
If you will be doing high volts you definitely want the BE112 style. They handle the higher voltage much batter than any of the others. I have tried all of the 801 style, SLB, DSE, 302, 201, 304 (Janty), Totally Wicked as well. I have found that at 5 volts the BE112 Hold up the longest. Going 2 weeks so far without fail. None of the others lasted more than a week. This store sells a 5 pack pf the BE112 for $5 shipped. Very good service and support.
ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES / E-LIQUID/E-CIGARETTE LIQUID / E-CIGS / E-Cigarette / Houston, TX
5 pack of atomizers for $5 shipped??? Check again. That's not right.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
I've been using SLB801's from Rocky Mountain Vapor (RMV).

$7.00 apiece, free shipping at $14.00 or more.

These are the "high bridge" atty's. I've been happy with them.

They do not leak, and hold up well to 5 volt vaping.

I'm a heavy vaporer, very hard on my atomizers.

I have been averaging about two weeks or so on an atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread