Confirm bestecig BE112(801) and Janty KB Compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Hello,

Can anyone please confirm if their bestecig BE112(801) atomizers will fit with a Janty KB switch/battery?

I did search threads and only found "yes these parts should work fine, all 801 parts should work together".
Well, Beci said he doesnt know and its possible they don't fit because he has had complaints before about other brands fitting his. (which is reasonable IMO)
Wanted to know if anyone owns these items and can confirm they fit together?

Also I know other threads cover this as well, but any comments on the atomizers quality at bestecig for 801 or the quality of their 901's would be appreciated.

Thanks
MB

Last edited:

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada

Phalse

ECF Veteran
e-mail beci and ask him if his cola juice is pepsi or coke or RC? (Why is there always an ice cold RC machine in my memories of going to the beach/coast)
People laugh at me depending on what coast I'm on, Soda? Pop? SodaPop? Beach? Coast? OMG YOU SAID FOREST Im on the east coast and just decided to make up the fact that forest is something silly to say on this coast because im drunk and you live on the west coast but were born on the east coast, im confused? Hhahahah you said coast and not beach! My vocab sucks so I'm going to say these words are regional.

I think I asked beci for winstons flavor! (I smoke winstons some times :)

hahaha it was a joke, I would never buy that juice. I hope they try winstons and go "eww this is sick" Winstons are harsh but they are all natural and good for you right?!
but didnt they make lucky strike flavor? what in high heaven! NO benson and hedges!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread