Best all day vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Are you one of those people who vapes berries in the summer and deserts when the weather cools? Do you have a go to that can be your all day, any day? I'm still fairly new and would love to hear about some great juices.
I always keep a range of flavors around but for a couple years one I kept reordering was Ram eliquid's Dragon's Milk. Over the last year I got away from it due to a batch that seemed a bit harsh, and currently I make my own eliquid, but I vaped thousands of mls of that stuff...
The favorite go to I mixed up is a hazelnut latte.

Reactions: VapourFlavour

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I always keep a range of flavors around but for a couple years one I kept reordering was Ram eliquid's Dragon's Milk. Over the last year I got away from it due to a batch that seemed a bit harsh, and currently I make my own eliquid, but I vaped thousands of mls of that stuff...
The favorite go to I mixed up is a hazelnut latte.
Hazelnut latte, sounds really good. I have not seen any latte flavors in my local shops.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Are you one of those people who vapes berries in the summer and deserts when the weather cools? Do you have a go to that can be your all day, any day? I'm still fairly new and would love to hear about some great juices.
Yes. I tend to switch between menthols, ice, fruits, bakery and desserts. Sometimes it isn't seasonal but maybe after doing like 1 week of menthols I'll need at least a tank of something different before going back to menthols.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My ADV for the past year has been:
100% VG Coffee Cake eLiquid - Spring Vapor.
Tastes like it sounds, a lightly cinnamon-spiced pastry flavor. Many people, vapers or not, ask me what flavor it is because it smells so good. It's one of the few flavors that I tend not to get tired of. I buy this stuff by the 100ml bottle. It's not cheap ($16/30ml) by any means, but its worth it to me.

I try to mix things up with different flavors because I try to avoid Vaper's Tongue by vaping a variety of flavors. I came across a fruity flavor that I like a couple of months ago from Juicy Fruit - Watermelon.
Watermelon by Simply Fruit - 60ml
70%VG / 30%PG
Price: $14.99
star4.5.gif
(5)

Since I like it alot, I decided to try their Apple and Pineapple flavors. I like all three equally well. I haven't tried their Strawberry yet. The entire line is pretty inexpensive at $15 for a 60ml bottle.

Apple by Simply Fruit - 60ml
70%VG / 30%PG
star4.gif
(2)

Pineapple by Simply Fruit - 60ml
70%VG / 30%PG
star4.5.gif
(4)

Strawberry by Simply Fruit - 60ml
70%VG / 30%PG
star4.5.gif
(10)

I was lucky to have vaped Castle Long by Five Pawns for free when I worked at the vape shop a few years ago. It's been a long time fav since. You'll either love it or hate it. A complex and unique bourbon flavor with mild notes of vanilla, almonds, coconut, and brown sugar. It's great as a late nite treat. It always reminds me of my bourbon flavored pipe tobacco back in the day, but this is not a tobacco flavor. It's on the pricey side. Almost always gets great reviews.

Castle Long by Five Pawns - 60ml
Bourbon Coconut Almond Vanilla
50%VG / 50%PG
Price: $27.50
star4.5.gif
(82)

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Only MY taste buds know what is a good ADV. I DIY now. It takes a while to keep adjusting a recipe for my taste buds, but I easily have 20 that I can ADV. I can make them in large bottles and do so.

When I do make a couple of recipes, I also make a couple of new recipes that are still in adjustment phase. I do write a lot of notes.

No way could I have this enjoyment when I smoked. Flavors are critical.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
My ADV is Crush by Clown Liquids . CruSH. Bad drip labs just had 40% off sale 2 weeks ago I bought 900ml. Would have bought more but I ran them out.

EJV usually has it at about half price Crush by Clown Liquids EJuice 60ml
I tried to order from that site just now and they don't ship to Canada. That's disappointing, I wonder if that's true for all nicotine juices?

• Agree
Reactions: Rockford

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I tried to order from that site just now and they don't ship to Canada. That's disappointing, I wonder if that's true for all nicotine juices?
I'm not clear about Canada's laws on nicotine e-liquid. I thought for a long time that e-liquids had to be nicotine free, but someone from Canada said there are places to buy e-liquid with nicotine within Canada. So maybe there is a restriction that prohibits outside companies from shipping to Canada. ??

Perhaps inquire here: Canada Forum

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Ordering juice with nicotine from other countries is a dice roll here in Canada, sometimes the order will be seized by customs and at other times it will slide right on through.

I had a $100+ order from Yaeliq sit in customs for 90 days before I received a letter saying it was illegal to import. I had contacted Yaeliq at the 60 day mark to inform them it might be returned, that day they resent the order NC which sailed right through customs and arrived before the letter did. ;)

• Useful
Reactions: VapourFlavour

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I'm not clear about Canada's laws on nicotine e-liquid. I thought for a long time that e-liquids had to be nicotine free, but someone from Canada said there are places to buy e-liquid with nicotine within Canada. So maybe there is a restriction that prohibits outside companies from shipping to Canada. ??

Perhaps inquire here: Canada Forum
Yes, I have no problem buying liquids with nicotine from Canadian websites and many of the liquids are from the U.S, that's where it gets confusing.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread