Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone. I am new to vaping and am currently trying to find my fav e-liquids so that I can find my all day vape and I have so many juices to try that filling carts just to find out I don't like it seems like a waste. I am looking to find a nice atty that i can drip to check out flavors. I don't really want to spend a ton of money since I have never dripped before and don't want to ruin an expensive atty. so any advice on a good atomizer and a good place to buy it would be great. thanks in advance ECF.

by the way I have a V2 e cig and a KGO

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I saw a thread abou Digitalcigzz having an awesome sale on 510's- a 5 pack for like $6 (normally that much each one). I'd grab you a pack of those :) those little 510's is what I dripped on for the first 6-7 months and loved them.

I just put in an order and am going to try these. Sounds cheap and too good to be true lol

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I saw a thread abou Digitalcigzz having an awesome sale on 510's- a 5 pack for like $6 (normally that much each one). I'd grab you a pack of those :) those little 510's is what I dripped on for the first 6-7 months and loved them.

5pack is 40 bux....thought it sounded to good to be true:(

O'Face

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Indianapolis, IN USA
I only use Cisco Spec attys from Avid...a little pricey at $8 but damn they work good. Might not be the most noob friendly either...

Agreed! Pricey, but they last, and easy to clean and change juice! BTW my HH357 from Avid is going on 3 months of steady use. Just saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread