Best Atomizers manufacturer/supplier for HIGH powered Vaporizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
I'll tell ya havent lost a single atty on my GG or LV magnum yet due to mechanical problems. I use the attys from bestecig.com. The only attys I have lost have been because I laid the GG next to my LV and it grounded the button. OOPS!! Burned 3 attys before I realized what was happening. Biggest thing to remember if don't take looonnngggg hits. Try to keep the atty time to cool between uses.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Cancer --if you take apart an 801, a RN4072, and a BE112---you will find in a side by side comparison that the BE113 leads are 3X's that of an 801 or an RN4072---there just is no comparison to the wiring guage of the BE112. BEST BE112's are the stongest built atomizer IMO---and I have scene and used them all. I am not talking about draw or preferance, rather the wiring to handle the load that you are looking for----------Sun

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
Ive been e-smoking for 3 months and when I first started bought both style of njoy cigs and had notheing but problems with there atts diying one after one then a got a 901 platum from tottaly wicked and stop haveing problems 2 months ago I got a 901 mag LV and I smoke on that thing 24-7 about 18m a week pushing 6volts to tha atts I though when I got it I would be going trew atts right and left because of the 6v but I never had one go yet I wonder if the high volts dont let the gunk build up and makes them last longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread