Best bakery/dessert e juice???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here but i have tried a couple of flavors from Ms T's Bakery Essentials the sugar cookie is amazing. I have heard nothing but awesome things about other flavors. Only back drop is they make everything to order and allow it to steep before shipping so it can take a week or two to ship but the up side to that is they dont make huge batches and let the liquid sit around until it sells.

I also saw your other post about the liquids you bought that tasted horrible, and I feel for you. There is nothing worse than making an order from a new company and hating everything, but I think that is par for the course when it comes to vaping, everyone I know has found a supplier they cant stand, only thing you can do is go into a new supplier and buy cheap samples or a brick and mortar that will allow taste testing.

TutsiGarcia

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
Yucatan, Mexico
I also saw your other post about the liquids you bought that tasted horrible, and I feel for you. There is nothing worse than making an order from a new company and hating everything, but I think that is par for the course when it comes to vaping, everyone I know has found a supplier they cant stand, only thing you can do is go into a new supplier and buy cheap samples or a brick and mortar that will allow taste testing.

I know man, it sucks!!!! specially if you live in Mexico, pay 3 times the US shipping cost and it takes 3 weeks to get here after it ships.... plus the order procesing time

I second MsTs bakery. I have had her cheesecake and it was great. I now make my own and it is just as good at a tenth of the price. Taste is so subjective. Diy juice is not necessarily for the beginners but that does not mean that it isn't worth looking into, since you live in mexico it might be worth your while. Start off slow, don't go crazy mixing things, get the hang of it and then experiment with mixes. Flavoring is cheap, bulk unflavored eliquid is fairly cheap. Worst possible, you can vape unflavored, which really isn't to bad.

TutsiGarcia

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
Yucatan, Mexico
Very subjective answers you're going to receive, just fyi. But my personal favorite dessert/bakery eLiquid is Cinnamon Roll from MtBakerVapor.com.

Delicioso! (with a hint of spice) :D

I second that, actually I´m vaping it right now... VERY delicioso.... I also have banana nut bread from Mt Baker bud didn´t like it as much

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Very subjective answers you're going to receive, just fyi. But my personal favorite dessert/bakery eLiquid is Cinnamon Roll from MtBakerVapor.com.

Delicioso! (with a hint of spice) :D
Well, dang! That's what I was going to say too, but decided to read the posts before I responded. Plus, MBV also mixes to order and has the best joose prices that I know of, by a significant margin.

Edit: now I see that I wasn't even the second person to recommend MBV Cinnamon Roll; I was the third, out of a relatively small number of responses so far. It's kind of amazing I think.

Mt Baker Vapor ALWAYS has a 10% off coupon code, making their great prices even better. Try ecf10 and if that doesn't work try mtbaker or mount baker. Fast, very reasonable shipping too.

Last edited:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread