Looking for a good baked goods kind of vape. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Backwoods Brew has an English Toffee flavor that's really tasty.

I added about 10ml of Vanilla to it after vaping 5 of the 15ml, and ended up with a really nice evening vape.

I also like Flavorz By Joe's Monkey ..... Don't let the name fool you. It's like vaping a fresh chocolate chip cookie with double chunk chips.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Cinnamon Roll from Mt. Baker Vapor (MBV) is pretty awesome. Apple Pie from Vape Dojo is the best apple pie flavor I've had (they hit the apple/sweet crust flavor really well. I've had some bad ones but not this one).

I have a mix of basic juices like vanilla, caramel, cake batter, etc and I mix them all the time with others. A half and half blend of MBV cin roll and vanilla is off the charts (to me at least). I've found bakery juices the easiest to mix together. If it sound like 2 go good together they probably do.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Cinnamon Roll from Mt. Baker Vapor (MBV) is pretty awesome. Apple Pie from Vape Dojo is the best apple pie flavor I've had (they hit the apple/sweet crust flavor really well. I've had some bad ones but not this one).

I have a mix of basic juices like vanilla, caramel, cake batter, etc and I mix them all the time with others. A half and half blend of MBV cin roll and vanilla is off the charts (to me at least). I've found bakery juices the easiest to mix together. If it sound like 2 go good together they probably do.

True this.

I also mixed some of Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze with the Monkey .....

The resulting Jamocha .... was awesome.

geeve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
Pumpkin spice from eastcoast vapor. It's like a big fresh baked pumpkin pie!! In a top coil Clearo it tastes like it just came from the oven because the warmth of the vapor :) resonable price too, $5 for 10ML or $10 for 30ML....

ECV Pumpkin Spice 30ml

ECV Pumpkin Spice 10ml

Just ordered some more because I can't put it down....

Geeve

Last edited:

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
I agree with the previous poster about the cinnamon roll from mtbakervapor, it is part of my main rotation.

+4 - it's really, really good. Sometimes I mix it w/vanilla also - yum! Smoother....

Ms. T's Vanilla Custard is my go to, tho. Creamy, custardy, nummy goodness. Right now it's waaaaaay on the top of my list, always have it ready to go regardless of what other flavors I may be trying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread