• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

best canadian ejuices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, as you might know from my other posts I am a newbie to vaping. I purchased several ejuices from cdnvapor but am interested in branching out a bit for future purposes.

I have, all from the same place:

mint (nice)
cheesecake (nice)
Ry4 (not tried yet)
USA Mix (bit harsh for some reason)
whiskey (nice)
Turkish Blended (not tried)
tobacco (not tried)

I'd like specifics, but general comments would also help. e.g. what flavours tend to be really badly done. I've read nightmare stories about coffee juices for example, so I tend to avoid them. What tobacco flavours are usually or specifically perfumey and taste bad, etc? Are cola flavours good? What fruit flavours tend to be alright? etc. etc.

thanks!

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
try mapleleafvapes their juices are very good, I have a sample but saving it for when i get some attys in the mail, (wurthers, aaargh why 4, vanilla cup cake, maple leaf Canadian blend, brownie batter) top 6 sellers there is also the cheese cake flavors, applwood, and raspberry are also top sellers from him.

also you can check out elektrajuice, they have kinda like diy flavours, you can buy the juice plain and flavouring separate, so you can make it as flavourful as you want

Last edited:

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
What r4nd0mCh40s mentioned is a great start but you'll soon find out that taste is HIGHLY subjective. What you might love, others might hate but that's the part of the great journey.

Enjoy your trip and don't get frustrated too much!

All the best man!

Of course, it is a start, im still new as well and finally got some income so i can start exploring more with different juices. but you are right, OP dont get so frustrated, your from calgary, i suggest you pop into the meets section and post up in there, and meet up with some of the vaping community, trade some juices, parts ect

drac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Winnipeg
You just missed a Calgary Vape meet on the 26. Lots of samples to try at one of the meets. Now I'm on unflavored 36 with some VG and whatever flavor I have around. You could try that and flavor to taste. I think a new place called Elektra Juice sells it that way. Also read some of the reviews to get an idea. It is to much like asking someone what station to watch or what PC to buy. Everyone likes something different. Good luck with the hunt. If you find it let me know cause I am still looking
Also a lot of places sell smaller sample size bottles. Saves some money till you find a few good ones.
Drac

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I've read nightmare stories about coffee juices for example, so I tend to avoid them.

If you want a good (or rather great!) coffee flavour I would highly recommend Jugheads.co. I love a good strong cup of black coffee, and jugz has somehow figured out a way to make Cafe Americano vapable! If you like black coffee, then your gonna like this flavour!

If you've almost given up on coffee flavours, I would suggest give the Black Coffee flavour a shot before you close the book on coffee flavours.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I get custom mixed from jugheads. drop them an email and pic my nic content. ya I am picky. I tell everyone to try jokesmoke. and everyone likes it that does. if you are a heavy smoker just get a higher nic content. it has a mild flavour, awesome vapour and doesn't stink up the place so never get complaints indoor places. I can never say enough good things about it. so clear. clear is good as it doesn't gum up the hardware.

I will also recommend best vapor. their red gummy bear is my desert vape. and it's as clear as water as well. I gave away sample bottles at the vape meet and heard nothing but great responses from everyone. they have a spearmint that smells so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread