• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need reco for Canadian sourced carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
He does have the 3ml listed and has for a week or so, I just got a couple last night :) Here they are, Eil: Firebird 3ml Bottom Coil Tank

So yeah, in summary, Boges are awesome :D:D

And yeah,they're an atomizer and cartridge combined AKA a cartomizer. I think the person who said no one uses cartridges anymore is spot on hehehe

ramman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Canada
Not as tricky as those bloody smokeymizers with the tweezer and drain stopper getup. The worst $15 I ever spent. :mad:

I hear ya. I just got a box of CE3 smokeymizers. I've tried to use 2 of the 5 in the box and both times the ejuice leaked out the bottom hole almost as fast as I filled it.
I don't think I'll bother with the other 3 in the box...just a waste of juice since it all winds up on the table. :mad:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
You need to fill them a certain way. I put a condom over the bottom and then pull out the drip tip and bung, fill horizontally, then replace bung and dt, then pull condom off. Blow thru a few times to get it wicking. And that's it. I can fill them in less than 30 seconds now. But yeah, if you do fill them incorrectly the juice will all run out everywheres. This is an open invitation to anyone not using their Smokeymizers, they're my fave clearo, send em to me :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread