Best caramel flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I love flavored NET's (It's all I vape), and one of my favorite mixes incorporates TFA's vanilla swirl, Holy vanilla, FA Vienna cream and LorAnn caramel to one of my homebrewed NETs. Caramel flavoring is a relatively "new" addition to my mixes and I've only tried TFA's original caramel, Inawera caramel and LorAnns. So far LorAnn's caramel seems to blend best with NETs but I'm wanting a deeper more robust caramel flavor. What are your recommendations?

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Flavor West makes a really good Caramel Candy.

FlavourArt makes a great Caramel, but it isn't sweet.

From what I've read FW's caramel candy seems a good candidate to try and I have it sitting in my cart. "Sweet" flavorings don't concern me as I lightly sweeten most of my mixes anyway. I do prefer highly concentrated/potent flavorings and FW's caramel candy seems to fit that criteria as well. May give FA's caramel a try as I certainly like several of their cream flavors.

StoneFree

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
PanamaCityBeach,Fl
I like whatever Ecblends uses for their organic/vg line, I tried their caramel by itself and me and my wife love it. Its really smooth and not overly sweet. It definitley has that earthy organic quality and I imagine it would blend beautifully with your NET's. btw I think they use NF so I have a couple different NF caramels on order to try to make it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread