Best ceramic coil tanks at 40 watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
Thanks. I've been looking into the innoken iSub tanks, the iSub B looks promising as well as the iSub Apex. If you look in the right place, most of the iSub line can be found for less than $20, the iSub coils are all interchangeable on all of the iSub tanks. My other front runner is the digiflavor espresso (that one might win on name alone, lol) it's a bit older so has a lower price point and some features that I like. I still have some comparison shopping to do, but I think I'm close to a decision. Might get another kit eventually anyway, my husband isn't too happy with his little yocan hive 2.0, even though it doubles as a wax atomizer. Thanks for your advice, I will consider a rebuildable when we replace his.

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hope that you get something that suits you.

But have a look into Squonking and RDA's, as somewhat easier to work with than RTA's. But it requires a mod that can squonk, but if you want to try the idea first I believe that Cuthlhu Mods make a little device called Squonk Genius that can allow any mod to be converted into a limited Squonker.

Here's the link.
Squonk Genius – Squonking on Any MOD – CTHULHU MOD -Innovations for Vaping

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
So, I ordered one, found a really cheap deal on the Digiflavor Espresso 22, 2mL tank, which came to a grand total of $6.91 after tax and shipping. Not a bad deal for a tank with a list price of $33.00. I was planning on getting the Espresso 25 (3mL) tank if I chose this one, but the deal chose it for me (plus I like the name cause coffee is my other vice) I was still torn between this one or one of the Innokin iSub line, but at this price I had to jump on the deal. Fingers crossed it works out, but if it doesn't I'm out no more than a pack of smokes, so I'm no worse off than before I decided to quit smoking. I'll just keep it as a spare tank and move on. It seems like a decent atty though, it has rebuildable Genesis Vertical Coils, and comes with pre built ones: the GVC-1 (0.4ohm Clapton 25w -45w) and the GVC-2 (0.2 ohm Clapton 40w - 60w) which are also re-wickable. I think the 0.4ohm will work on my mod, but I'm pretty sure 0.2 is too low. My favorite part is that it's a top fill design, the stock tank on my mod is a pain in the rear, bottom fill. The Espresso also claims to have a leak resistant cup so that's another plus. Anyway, wish me luck, my pack of jomo lite 40 coils should be coming soon to get me through until it arrives. Now, I just need to find a really good deal on like a gallon of juice, LoL, and I'll be all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread