Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks for all the info! Funny you have a nicoticket banner since I'm ordering all my juice from them, gotta have that 50/50 compatibility for custards last stand :)

Since I'm budgeting my total purchase at 100$ I have enough to buy a variable voltage manual battery AND 2 cig-like automatics with 5 cartos and 5 tanks, plus a good collection of nicoticket juice thanks to their BOGO deal. Now I'll have something for home and on the go.

I was just going to go ahead and use the Volt branded tanks since they're only 3 bucks a pop, unless there's a more economical solution. View attachment 574107
halo G6 is a similar setup. they are interchangeable. i have owned both and like both. I also like a few of niquid's juice that you can get at smokeless image. coupon for them is SI15

and halo's is ecf2015

halo's charger is nicer and if you go to their clearance page there are some G6's on sale that make it comparable to volt's starter.

Bunnypudding

Unresolved Status
May 2, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hi and thanks in advance for any advice!

Been vaping for about 2 years now, I've used everything from box mods to sub ohm tank monsters, but nothing felt as good as my old Halo g6 cig-a-like.

I'm looking for something with that cig-a-like form factor and automatic "suck to vape" activation with refillable tanks/cartos. I figure something new has come out since then. I'm mostly interested in flavor, I don't care about epic clouds or any of that nonsesne.

All of the "professional" review sites recommend the new v2 ex, but a quick survey of their q&a forum shows nothing but angry customers and broken tanks.

Any recommendations? Also is it possible to get a cig-a-like that can vape 50/50 liquid?
What replaces the old cigalikes but far superior and refillable are pod mods like the Myjet and Von Erl. I have three Myjets and yes they will vape 50/50 but you can't chain vape or you will get a dry hit. The empty pods are rather expensive though. These pod mods typically use higher nic nic salts juices like Mr. Salt-E. see the Pod Systems forum for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread