Status
Not open for further replies.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
The Ultimate Ce2 from The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com is what I used before I switched to Vivi novas, Ive recently started back

with them, kinda re discovering and I still like them, Its just that they dont hold as much an the vivi nova, are affordable, last a long

time, just soak in alcohol and dry burn and they are like new, they dont crack, take a little bit of fidgiting to set the plugs correct to avoid

dry hits and have to tip when hitting but when they are its very consistant with good vapor ,th ,flavor

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
My wife's looking for new clearomizers to use on her ego. The ones she's been getting changed and now they suck, so, what are some opinions on the best clearomizers on the market today? Or really anything that can be used on ego twist batteries.

Any help is appreciated.

The iclear 30 is great, just got mine this morning and vaping all day without a problem. Dont think anybody has them in stock now.
These are also good Innokin I6 Dual Coil Clearomizer they have a coupon code for
10% off its "vape10". Also the CE3 bottom coils are very good and the Kanger T3 or MT3.
http://www.steammonkey.com/Kanger_T3_p/kt3.htm

Last edited:

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
if a carto tank could be considered a clero, i really fell in love with my "cartomater"
j-r-bob-dobbs-albums-goodies-picture185584-cartomater.jpg

The*Mist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
United States

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Last edited:

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I vote for Innokin I6 Dual Coil Clearomizer. When I first got it I got juice in my mouth, but taking it off and turning a screw on the bottom solved that. The T3 is second for me. Not as much vapor, but not bad.

But, believe it or not, my favorite atomizer is still the eGo type B. NO wicks (that I can see) so it's always wet, and NO wick taste.
Unfortunately it sometimes leaks for no apparent reason (yes, I've tried everything). But, it's been good for 6 weeks in a row now.

Been_Verbed

Mar 11, 2013
United States
There are always pros and cons with each clearo, which requires some trial and error. The bottom coils have leaking/gurgling issues and the top coils have issues with dry hits. Maybe try both types to get familiar with what type of vapor u prefer. At the same wattage, top coils give a warmer vape than bottom coils. Also, I find the 510 connection less stable than the ego threading.

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I've tried only two clearos in my entire life, both from Kanger. The T3 wasn't bad at all, IMO. Currently using the M3.

Here's the thing -- depending on what your lady prefers, battery-wise, that might be more of a determining factor in which clearo you want to go for. There's a lot of praise in this thread for the EVOD, but if she wants a 510 and the EVOD hasn't got the proper connection, that might be a non-starter.

I've also noticed among the women I've persuaded to make the switch from smoking to vaping a preference for smaller and slimmer. That could not only influence the kind of battery she'll want, but the kind of clearo she'll want as well, in which case all roads lead to something small like an M3 (or one of its smaller/slimmer competitors like an iClear or Tidy10, which I can't advise you about.)

The M3 is a solid little performer, with good flavor and throat hit. It's also easy to fill, easy to clean and easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread