Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
here and there
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

Added

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is just what I did, and I did it only to figure out what I liked. I bought a generic deck and a few plastic caps for it. Then took and drilled out until I found the max. air flow I liked. I normally stay between .2 and .5 on my builds. Once I have the max amount of air flow figured, I searched for an atty that had around the same with the AFC maxed. That way I could adjust accordingly down or back up. Eventually I got away from macros and went back to small inner diameters like 1 mm to 1.5 mm, personally I get the same vape without the intensity of a wide diameter and prefer it that way.

I'm a fan of the Zenith V2 myself. Still waiting on the mail to bring the Plume Veils so I can see what the hype is.

DoPeWAFFL3

Jul 28, 2014
United States
"The Patriot" is a good cloud chasing dripper. You can drill the mess out of the top cap as well.
gallery_1116_216_32691.jpg

As for mods, shoot with something that has silver plated contacts.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
is there a battery in 18350 size that will handle a .2 ohm load or less? I don't mind changing them out often, just don't want to burn my hands doing it every time as I am now. I'm using the purple efests which the vape store told me will handle any load you put through it but I would like to be able to go more than 10 hits before the battery gets smoking hot. I already burned through 2, and have one that's getting harder to fit in my magneto. I guess these things expand over time. I hear good things about Sony, but cant find them in 18350 size. How about the Trustfire brand? They seem hard to get, the vape store told me that they will order more as they seem to be the most popular brand.

Dude! You are living up to your screen name! Be careful! You realize that you are basically holding a bomb right?

But to answer your question, no I personally do not know of one that small that will do that...

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

Dangerman

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
here and there
  • Deleted by classwife

Dangerman

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
here and there
  • Deleted by classwife
For some reason none of the others have said this...the IGO-M, especially the version 2. it has huge airflow, a large chamber, and helio style post system. I have all the rda's mentioned and they are all good, but stock out of the box, the igo m out performs them all. The only problem with the igo m is the post holes will only get you to 22 gauge, twisted 24g is a real hard one to jam in there. It can be drilled out, but I can out perform most crazy twisted or paralell builds with my igo m by wrapping 24g micro's. The other rda's mentioned are great also, but for the money and ease of use the igo is very underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread