The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best deck for ijoy combo rdta2

Discussion in 'RDA' started by mscaroline, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mscaroline

mscaroline Full Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Hey guys. I have an ijoy combo rdta2...I don't really enjoy using it as a tank. I'm new to building, which deck would you recommend if I start using it as an RDA? Thanks in advance!

2. Zaryk

Zaryk Super Member Verified Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    I pretty much only use a spring loaded clamp deck on mine. Sometimes I switch to the velocity or postless deck to spice things up from time to time, but always seem to swap back to the clamp deck.

3. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I would recommend getting a good RDA like the Drop. I don't particularly care for Ijoy very much. Even a good clone of an Apocalypse or a Goon would be better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zaryk

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    I too hate ijoy. I completely agree that a good RDA is much better than the combo. I am not a huge fan off the drop (I want to close the airflow down, but want the top row open so the coils get direct airflow) but it is a solid rda. I find myself using my bonza more than my drop, but everyone has their own preference. I just wish I could close off the bottom of the airflow on my drop, when I block it off manually it is just so much better and would quickly become my favorite RDA.

5. ChuckRich44

ChuckRich44 New Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I need help please!!! I have an ijoy combo rdta. I am using the IMC-3 deck which has the 2 screws on each side. The problem i am having is the screws i have are stripped. I dont know what the sizes are. They are philips head screws and are easily stripped. I need to kniw what size the screws are and where i can go to buy them, also if i can find them in hex head or allen head instead of philips head. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

6. ChuckRich44

ChuckRich44 New Member

Mar 9, 2018
    15205598671951521909562.jpg

7. ChuckRich44

ChuckRich44 New Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I added a piture of my rdta at a side view so it can be understood a little better as to what i am asking.

8. Zaryk

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Mine came with spare Allen grub screws. I want to say they are m2.5 x 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.