Best dropper for trying new flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Are there any that you don't need to build anything?

um... no. Not that I am aware of. Trying 30 flavors is a long process no matter what device you use, even rebuildable drippers. I could pump out 60 coils in less than 1/2 an hour with my coil jig, but wicking them takes about 2 minutes each.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
well I decided to google wickless atomizers and was disappointed -- found lots of "wickless" atomizers, but they mean "no external wick".

A while back I found a link somewhere on ECF to a company that is developing a "no wick" atomizer -- no cotton or any other wicking material. That's my dream. But now I'm wondering how the heck I'd find such in a search, since "wickless" means something other than what I thought it should mean (as I have learned with a few other terms in the vaping world - it took me forever to wrap my brain around the fact that a "mod" was mass produced.)

Roy G

Mar 19, 2015
Roswell, Ga

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
The HH.357 is 510.
HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper

You would not go wrong with any of these Cisco Spec 510s. Atomizers - Avid Vaper

I love the HH357 for trying new flavors, but I have to wonder how much longer they can continue to get $20/ea for these. I bought quite a few about a year back and I won't likely buy any more. With good RDA's costing less than one disposable atty and the cost of rewicking being a fraction of a penny, I just can't justify it for the small convenience it brings. I can change a wick to try a new flavor in seconds with virtually NO crossover of flavor and with KohGenDoh, my coils are lasting months. When the coil finally fails, a penny worth of kanthal and 5 minutes later, they're up and running again too and the RDA will last.. forever almost. I'd love to know how all this cheap tech has affected sales of these.

Reactions: VHRB2014

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
That's easy. There are many people out there who can't or won't build their own coils, like our OP. 510 atomizers are perfect in that situation. Just drip a few drops, vape, blow out any excess, then repeat. To avoid crossover,vape some vg in between. I used these to test flavors before I learned how to build drippers.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I recenthtm

got 30 samples I don't want to waste coils tasting them. Can anyone recommend a simple device (I think it's a dripper) to sample new juices?
Just Google 510 artomizer. They come in two types bridged and bridgeless.

Used to get these.

Joyetech Joye 510 Atomizer

Only hold 2 or 3 drops, great for testing flavors. I had 5-6 and would drop them in a glass of alcohol and use another one to keep testing

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I love the HH357 for trying new flavors, but I have to wonder how much longer they can continue to get $20/ea for these.

Truth be told, I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Freakshow Mini (OG); single or dual coil, around 25 bucks.

Last edited:

KattMamma

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2015
    DFW Area, Texas
    Just Google 510 artomizer. They come in two types bridged and bridgeless.

Used to get these.

Joyetech Joye 510 Atomizer

Only hold 2 or 3 drops, great for testing flavors. I had 5-6 and would drop them in a glass of alcohol and use another one to keep testing
    $7 for 5 of these - sounds good. But I know NOTHING about dripping - saw some warnings about newbs using the HH357 - what about these? And what is the wick - cotton, silica, ?? I like that the HH357 is silica but that "newb warning" kinda concerned me.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    NJ
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread