Best Dual Coil Cart Tank and Battery Setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I was looking for opinions on a good dual coil carto tank and variable voltage battery in the 900 to 1200mah range setup. Definitely looking for a glass tank probably 3.5ml to stay with the width of the battery, all stainless or chrome parts would be great.

Something like a stainless UDCT V2 3.5 ml tank with a stainless EGO winder

What do you guys think of that setup or would you recommend something else? Thanks.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
Something like a stainless UDCT V2 3.5 ml tank with a stainless EGO winder
That actually sounds like it would be a functional and aesthetic setup. By using a VV eGo, you'll be able to tweak to get performance that suits your coils, your juice and your tastes. You will also have "some" flexibility when it comes to the resistance of your cartos.

Plus, that/those tanks would be able to transition should you ever decide to go with a larger mod.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You mentioned you wanted a glass tank. The UDCT uses a polycarbonate plastic tube, which is not resistant to the tank-cracking flavored e-liquids. Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors

I suggest looking at the 15mm IBTanked pyrex cartotank. Pyrex tubes and anodized aluminum caps available in several colors. Tubes available in 3 lengths (halfling, standard, or XL) for $4. Caps for $16. Drip tips and cartomizers available onsite.

complete-tank-19mm-xl.jpg

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
You mentioned you wanted a glass tank. The UDCT uses a polycarbonate plastic tube, which is not resistant to the tank-cracking flavored e-liquids. Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors
My mistake. I saw the "V2" and assumed (dangerous habit of mine) that the OP was referring to the smaller Smok Pyrex Carto-Tank.

A43D12E3A567B68374C0EA8F9E48CE71B51409BC.jpg

You are correct, the UDCT is a different animal from the Pyrex DCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread