best dual coil cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Which dual coil cartos are you using now? Smoktech seems to be the leading brand in dual coil cartos. Flavor, hit and other values will vary between different resistance dual coils and others and the vaping voltage. At 3.7V I find the Smoktech dual coil 1.5 ohm to be slightly cooler than the Smoktech single coil 2.0 ohm single coil XL. Try Hoosier for an honest vendor.

Cartomizers

I prefer the single coil Smoktech 2.0 LR to the Smoktech 1.5 ohm LR dual coil. Just about the same flavor and hit as the 1.5 ohm dual coil and half the battery drain.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
wondering if any1 can recommend a certain brand/store for dual coil cartos? or something with a similar effect?
... to fit on an ego battery.

I really like vaping on those, but i usually end up with one good carto out of a pack of 5! (tested over 20 cartos thus far).
so am thinking of switching brands.

appreciate any help

Hmmm, could be there's a problem in the connection between the cartos & your battery, I've run into this a few times myself. On the end of the cartos that connects to the batt the connector part is seated (insulated) in a sleeve - I presume it is rubber. Try taking a straightened small paper clip or something similar, placing it a very short distance in the center hole, and gently working that center connector outward *very slightly* to see if it will make a connection with the battery. So far this has worked for me every time I've done it so I guess it's a fairly common problem. Oh, and I like the Smoktech LR XXL DC cartos. Good luck, and Happy Vaping! :vapor:

aboona777

Aug 1, 2011
Kuwait
Hmmm, could be there's a problem in the connection between the cartos & your battery, I've run into this a few times myself. On the end of the cartos that connects to the batt the connector part is seated (insulated) in a sleeve - I presume it is rubber. Try taking a straightened small paper clip or something similar, placing it a very short distance in the center hole, and gently working that center connector outward *very slightly* to see if it will make a connection with the battery. So far this has worked for me every time I've done it so I guess it's a fairly common problem. Oh, and I like the Smoktech LR XXL DC cartos. Good luck, and Happy Vaping! :vapor:

thanx for the reply.
i dont think its a connections thing.
most of the cartos i get r either choked up (can hardly draw air from them), or give burnt taste (mostly this)!
i follow text book instructions, so that the filler inside is saturated enough, i let it sit for a while,... and then from the first vape, i can tell if it's a good or bad carto (yeah, that big of a difference i get, so it's easy to differentiate).

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
a little trick I learned from this site to test the carto and save juice in case of a DOA is to drop about 5 drops through the bottom hole(the part where it screws on to the battery) and then drop another 3-4 drops onto the coils from the top...You can give it a quick fire while inhaling to see if its working and then you can fill it up all the way if its good. Won't burn the filler because the coils aren't dry and saves you from wasting a ton of juice to find out somethings dead.

Thought I'd throw that in here for anyone receiving new cartos. I can't remember who posted it but I liked the trick and it works!

dwarf_t0ssr

Jan 5, 2012
Flo-duh
a little trick I learned from this site to test the carto and save juice in case of a DOA is to drop about 5 drops through the bottom hole(the part where it screws on to the battery) and then drop another 3-4 drops onto the coils from the top...You can give it a quick fire while inhaling to see if its working and then you can fill it up all the way if its good. Won't burn the filler because the coils aren't dry and saves you from wasting a ton of juice to find out somethings dead.

Thought I'd throw that in here for anyone receiving new cartos. I can't remember who posted it but I liked the trick and it works!

Will definitely remember that.

aboona777

Aug 1, 2011
Kuwait
appreciate everyone's input...

nifty!
am definitely trying it out...
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread