Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
“Best” is different for everyone. A lot of people do seem to like the engine atm though. Next month of course who knows? My favorite tank atm is a gigantic 30mm aromamizer 7 plus. Holds 10 ml of liquid. I can just throw it in my pocket when I leave the house and not worry about taking a juice bottle with me in case I run out. It is huge though. Different strokes for different folks.

Could be your a MTL vaper who hates changing wicks. If so a genisis type tank will go a whole year or more without needing to change a coil. A DL vaper would hate a genisis tank though. Not enough cloud.
It’s about what is best for YOU which may or may not be the same as the next guy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yep, I have the engine and it is simply a excellent vape. As posted above,there is no best. If it works for you and keeps you off cigarettes then you found the best for your vaping needs.

The engine really is a flavor filled vape and I chain vape the hell out of mine all day long.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
I like the sherman. Apocalypse style deck and 28mm. Very forgiving wicking. Only con I've found are the long smooth threads. While screwing the top on it can force juice into your wicks causing a few drops to leak. Other then that it's the rta that saved me from giving up on them all together. 4th ones a charm.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
The Engine is a very good RTA.
So is the Reload, Boreas V2, Manta, Azeroth, Exo RTA, Aromamizer Supreme V2, Bellus V2, Tornado Hero, Crius Plus, Troll RTA, Wotofo Conqueror, Griffin 25 Plus,...
There is no such thing like "the best RTA", because they all cater to different needs. And they all have their specific advantages and quirks or disadvantages.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I can't really answer this question, as I don't know what is best for you, and you'll have to do a certain amount of searching, reading, and deciding what fits your needs. With that said, a lot of people do like the Engine, and it seems like an easy build for a first atomizer. But, there are so many options, I'd really just say check out that part of the forum, look at some atomizers and builds, and go from there. It's really unusual for a person to find their "best" setup for them without a certain amount of searching and maybe trying a thing or two until you find what you like.

Best of luck in your search! :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread