Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I love tobacco flavored juices with a hard throat hit. I've tried Janty liquid and love it, but when looking for a great flavor and kick combo I've been left out to dry except for a select few. Here's my faves-
Dragonflyecigs.com - Camel 24mg nicotine juice (Wonderful! I've been vaping it nonstop for two weeks!)

Tastyvapor.us- Tobacco 24mg- Very much like a cigarette except the smell lingers in a room if you're vaping for a constant hour or so..

And for a great fruity one, I've come across Nhaler.com's Pear lung juce. Delicious, delicious, Delicious. Really. Just like a pear. Not too much throat hit, though. Goo nicotine high and the juice has herbs in it that (they claim) benefits the body.
Hope this helps!
Johnny

ramsey2toes

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Racine, WI
Ive tryed JC and there are some nice flavours but there is a lot of talks on here about damage to the atomizers the problem with jc there's no throat kick!

Where can I find the link or thread for that...I have a bad time with numbness and burning, pealing lips, etc... last week when I first started vaping, using JC juice- I thought I was allergic to the whole vaping thing. Then I got juice from awesome vapor and I am doing much better

sentrarob

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
yahoo.com
Hi, I am considering buying Johnson Creek smoke juice. Do you recommend it? What is your favorite juice and where can I buy it? (I have never used anything other than original cartridges from Njoy and Janty).

It would be nice to hear from people who have tried juice from at least two manufacturers...

Thanks.

Totally Wicked Patriot Range- HANDS DOWN (MAD DOG)!!:shock:

lung shui

Sep 2, 2010
los angeles
a PIF noname cherry coke and breezy-smokes coffee are awful and its really hard to get the flavor out of yer atty. I like chocolate, banana, waffle, french toast and coconut. Maybe I'm just hungry from vaping and not eating. Everybody likes creme soda and grape. I prefer milder flavors that mix well with others, like tobacco seems to mix with other flavors pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread