The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best E-Juice for sub ohm tank

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Soundsystem00, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Soundsystem00

Soundsystem00 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2013
    Dallas
    So. I just got the Falcon tank. It’s good but not what I expected. But I noticed a pattern with a lot of these tanks. Only some juices work in them.

For example, I am using #32 by beard vape and it is doing awesome because it’s thin. High PG. If I get juices that are dark and have high VG it does not work well at all.

I was just hoping you guys could Reccomend some good juice that works well for sub ohm tanks without murdering the coils ( or not even coming thru flavor wise ) and something sweet is best. I was surprised that #32 was so thin considering how sweet it is. Thanks in advance guys, can’t wait to see what you all say.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    I have found the 70/30 (VG/PG) blends work well in the NRG, Cascade, Valyrian and Freemax Mesh Pro sub ohm tanks. I try to avoid juices with high sweetener content. Most juices I order are clear. I pay a lot of attention to adequately priming the coil before I install it and break the coil in slowly. I go a bit faster than the guy in the video below but he has a good technique.

Two juices I like in sub ohm tanks for flavor and longevity of the coils are Crush by Clown Liquids and orange creamsicle CRUSH BY CLOWN PREMIUM LIQUIDS 120ML and White by The Standard a white gummy flavor WHITE GUMMY BY THE STANDARD GUMMY 60ML

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    That video looks very familiar. ;)

4. Soundsystem00

Soundsystem00 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2013
    Dallas
    I’ve got the priming down. I’ve let it sit for hours and warmed it up slowly only to have muted flavor.

5. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    My new favorite video.

How is it possible that I just noticed the link to your blog in your signature block, holy crap batman there is a ton of stuff there.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.