Best E-Juice for sub ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
So. I just got the Falcon tank. It’s good but not what I expected. But I noticed a pattern with a lot of these tanks. Only some juices work in them.

For example, I am using #32 by beard vape and it is doing awesome because it’s thin. High PG. If I get juices that are dark and have high VG it does not work well at all.

I was just hoping you guys could Reccomend some good juice that works well for sub ohm tanks without murdering the coils ( or not even coming thru flavor wise ) and something sweet is best. I was surprised that #32 was so thin considering how sweet it is. Thanks in advance guys, can’t wait to see what you all say.

Reactions: stols001

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I have found the 70/30 (VG/PG) blends work well in the NRG, Cascade, Valyrian and Freemax Mesh Pro sub ohm tanks. I try to avoid juices with high sweetener content. Most juices I order are clear. I pay a lot of attention to adequately priming the coil before I install it and break the coil in slowly. I go a bit faster than the guy in the video below but he has a good technique.

Two juices I like in sub ohm tanks for flavor and longevity of the coils are Crush by Clown Liquids and orange creamsicle CRUSH BY CLOWN PREMIUM LIQUIDS 120ML and White by The Standard a white gummy flavor WHITE GUMMY BY THE STANDARD GUMMY 60ML

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread