best e-liquid for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiff

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2011
Houston, TX
Volcano's USA Premium Tobacco. I can't find anything remotely close and I've tried quite a bunch of stuff in the last month and a half...

FreedomSmokeUSA, Viking Vapor, Nicotine Nirvana, Backwoods Brew, Gourmet Vapor, Joogler Juice, Alien Visions...

On Alien Visions... I got a 5-bottle sampler and really like Boba's Bounty and Chai. Unfortunately, I screwed up and ordered 6mg for the Boba's bottle. All my other juices are 24mg. I vape the hell out of it when in the mood for the flavor alone.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I buy from U.S. suppliers. I can tell ya my favorite $10/30ml liquid tobacco flavor is dekang camel, even at 36 mg. $10/30ml non-tobacco is dekang cherry up to 24mg. These juices are available lots of places.

I found most juices out there aren't worth the time or money to try. Cherry has been the favorite flavor in medicines for over a century--for good reason. I suggest vaping with cherry first. You might save yourself a lot of money.

I tried the TW premium decadent juices. Both the coffee flavors are fabulous...though I prefer the Doppio Espresso. If you're a coffee drinker already, coffee flavored juice is also a good place to start. Unfortunately the dekang coffee isn't good.

HTH
:) Dave

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
...Cherry has been the favorite flavor in medicines for over a century--for good reason. I suggest vaping with cherry first. You might save yourself a lot of money...
HTH
:) Dave

And on that note, I highly suggest you try Backwoodbrew's Cherry Tobacco. This was the first juice I purchased and I still go back to it even though I've been doing dessert flavors for the past couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread