Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyGVA

Oct 12, 2014
Danville, VA
I cannot say for sure, but being so new to the vape world, and being OCD! lol, I have read on several different Vape blogs about subcriptions (wanting to try MORE flavors). Seemed that Zample Box was usually the best option. I will say that I am a subscriber of them as well. On my second box now, first box was standard member(6 bottles, 60-100ml) , at like$30 w/shipping, quickly upgraded to the Gold box (11 bottles, 120-180ml) for like $50 w/shipping. You select a flavor profile from 20 different groups. I also read on some blog, that the price per milliliter for Zample Box, was at the lower end, making it a great option for flavor discovery. At least for me.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Craft Vapery!!! I started with just a 2 bottle set to see what they were like. The packaging was SUPERB - very personal. And both bottles matched my profile. You can start small, pay as you go. Price is $24 for two bottles, but I can send you a 20% discount code for your first month if interested. Just PM me.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Definitely Craft Vapery. seen reviews from the other places and it certainly seems taht CV has the best selection of juices. Craft's customer service is also top notch. If anything is not right or to your satisfaction with your box, there WILL go out of their way to make it right and make sure you're happy with your box.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
I looked into zamplebox but it just doesn't do it for me. When making your flavor profile, you have to pick at least 5 flavors you love. What if I only like custards? There's no place at all to say what you dislike, and there's no comment box that I can find that let's you request certain things, such as if I select that I like bakery but I want to make a note that I love cookies but hate pies. There's only two box sizes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread