Best eJuice you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offday

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Inland Empire
Can't go by vendor alone. Some of their flavors might be the greatest you've had...others? Well not so much.
Some vendors lets say....blueberry pancake for example might be great while another vendors blueberry pancake might be the worst thing you ever tried. Taste is so subjective.
Me? Epic Wake n vape, Halo Shamrock. Just two of my "go to" juices ALWAYS stellar right out of the bottle, have never had to steep those. some other flavors from the same makers were well ...not nearly as good as described. Or rated for that matter.

Last edited:

fold_moiler

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Minneapolis
Unicorn blood but I clogged all my cartos except one with it so I had to vape my last one with old juice until the vivi nova came. Then I filled up the vivi with the last of my sample and the 1.8 ohm head burnt and fouled my juice. Lol I am about to order a 30ml bottle now with flavor boost since the vivi isn't the strongest in the flavor department. Then i I will finally be good. 3.7v at 2.4 ohms hopefully.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I started with Green Smoke and their offerings. I found the Absolute Tobacco flavor to be OK.
Then I learned that I could refill them so jetted down to our "local" vapor B&M store.
I tried Ginger's Ejuice Brand of Atomic Fireball and fell in lust.
I refilled the GS carts with it for a couple of days and decided to go with an eGo V V2 w/a mini Vivi Nova.
Fireball in a clearomizer and SHAZAM! the wife can have my bacca samples.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: schilling multiple ID supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread