best ejuices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
In my humble, veteran opinion... Virgin Vapor is hands-down the cleanest, best-tasting juice out there. And the best thing for new vapers? It won't clog up your equipment, which is one of the single most frustrating things for a newbie.

VV actually has a new tobacco flavor which is really earthy and good...tastes a lot like a cig (or so I'm told...i don't remember what one tastes like, anymore). You may want to try it. :)

But just remember that everyone's taste is subjective...especially to someone who is just switching from cigs to vaping. Your tastebuds will change as you make the switch, as well. What tastes good to you today may not in a few months.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
So far, my very favorites are from MsT's Bakery. Peach, Cinnamon Danish Banana, and Snickerdoodle, in that order, but I've still got about a gajillion left to try- I've been ordering lots of different things in the smallest sizes from different vendors. I'm finding it very difficult to put down this MsT's Peach, though, so the rest will just have to wait.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
My answer is always DIY. If you can't make it you don't deserve to vape it :) It puts you in a sack up situation. At around 30 cents a day it's a heck of a lot cheaper and easy to experiment. Get bored with something? Make something new! Get your mad scientist on.

I'm going ro add something to this since it wouldn't let me edit for some reason. Download and use the EJUICEMEUP program for free. Watch some DIY youtube videos to see what to do. And then for the icing on the cake here is an ultimate secret. Mix your nic fluid with your vg/pg first in a large batch of say 30 ml. Then you can take small amounts out of the master blank mix and experiment on like 1ml instead of like 5ml. I also recommend you have a 306 lr atomizer on hand to drip with so you're not having to clean a tank or carto if the results aren't what you expected. Whether you get commercial juice or DIY always shake your bottles before you use them. The ingredients separate constantly and due to the difference in the ingredients' density and it seems like the flavoring always goes to the top.

You can also find some other little tidbits on my blog if you are interested. Good luck and my the vapes be with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread