Best flavor chasing RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Okay well let me start with the usual disclaimer/s here. "Best" will always be subjective. No matter who is asked they will tell you something different every time. That noted, I can offer you my opinion of the Gorge RDA. The Gorge to me seems to be about the "best" for making flavor. It comes with a squonk pin, you need to drop out the regular drip pin and slap the squonk one in but that's neither here nor there. FastTech does carry it too.

It costs a little more than the average $10 USD RDA but is not too much so as to warrant being over priced, worth the extra. At present FastTech has them on discontinued list, sorry about that. Worth hollering at @anniepan I think it is or one of the FastTech Staffers in a discussion thread to ask them to restock it. *chuckles* Also worth signing up to get notice when it is restocked.

3F also has it as well for about the same price. It is also on Amazon uk, but at the moment it seems that all vendors are reporting out of stock. Three for three in this limited case. I suppose it's more popular than merely my opinion, huh? ;) :) That's a surprise to me. I generally like stuff most don't and vice versa. Well, someone needs to fuss at ADVKEN & get them to push another two or three runs through.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
or for something less expensive and less common but great the o atty x is a good choice for flavor

Might seem odd but I didn't like the O atty. Think the ChiNarda spoiled me for it. They're both similar but I just didn't like the O, not sure why exactly beyond the ChiNarda.

-- Ah, thought on it a minute. Need coffee obviously. I recall now, the o atty for me and my bumbling fingers, nerve issues was too small of a build area. That's not knocking it but rather an awareness of my own limitations. *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread