Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Who has the best flush mount 510 connectors. I know about the 510 raised connectors. I found the 5 pack of flush mount connectors at heaven gifts for 5 bucks, which looks intriguing but am wondering if they are garbage. Any suggestions appreciated. I got the gold large hole connector from madvapes and the threads are terrible.

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Heaven's Gifts is a Chinese retailer that is not very reliable. If they do manage to get your order out quickly, it comes on the slow boat from China so it takes a few weeks.

I have yet to find a 510 connector with snug threads. Though, I have a stainless steel mod from Puresmoker with tight threads. That's the only one I've come across, but the threads are cut into the mod itself. It doesn't have a connecter per se.

Sor far, every connector I've used for mod building has loose threads to start. Then they proceed to loosen up completely to the point of failure. Some are better than others. I've bought a few lots of the various press-in type connectors from Madvapes. Some are tighter, but none are snug. Doesn't matter anyway because they all wear out on me eventually.

Bstedh here on the forum is working on a connector that may resolve these issues. It will be stainless and have the option of flush or standoff mounting so that's good. Not sure how it's going at this point but if it happens, he'll do a co-op. Here's the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread