Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
My wife has never tasted a real Red Bull in her life. Red Bull e-juice is one of her favorites, however.

I like the Red Bull also, but the watermelon from e-SmokeyTreats is great, and the banana Kick juice from Jane rocks also.

Currently I am stuck on the peach and litchi from eastmall that I alternate with my RY4 from Electronic Ash. My wife and I both vape 36mg.

If you want to try a lot of fruity flavors without investing a lot of money, try the 3ml tasters from nuvape.com. A couple bucks a piece, and pretty tasty stuff!

DrGabber

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Oswego, New York
Are you mixing them or using them separately? And I guess I'm the one person out there that has never had a Red Bull. What does it taste like?

I mostly use Red Bull and pineapple separately. I have mixed them, but the Red Bull is so strong that the pineapple is mostly lost.

Real Red Bull sort of reminds me of Hawaiian Punch but with less fruit and more citrus and pineapple flavor. Red Bull is not as sweet or tangy as Hawaiian Punch and has some bitterness from the caffeine and other stuff in it. It also has a little flowery and bubblegum smell. The smoke juice pretty much tastes just like real Red Bull smells. The actual flavor of the smoke juice does not have the bitterness of the caffeine or much of the sharpness of the pineapple and citrus. Still, the juice tastes very similar to actual Red Bull and tastes really good :).

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I mostly use Red Bull and pineapple separately. I have mixed them, but the Red Bull is so strong that the pineapple is mostly lost.

Real Red Bull sort of reminds me of Hawaiian Punch but with less fruit and more citrus and pineapple flavor. Red Bull is not as sweet or tangy as Hawaiian Punch and has some bitterness from the caffeine and other stuff in it. It also has a little flowery and bubblegum smell. The smoke juice pretty much tastes just like real Red Bull smells. The actual flavor of the smoke juice does not have the bitterness of the caffeine or much of the sharpness of the pineapple and citrus. Still, the juice tastes very similar to actual Red Bull and tastes really good :).

Thanks for that. I don't do energy drinks because of health reasons but the way you describe the flavor I think I want to try it in an ejuice. Sounds pretty good.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
When I decided that I absolutely hated all fruit flavors, I mixed them all together. I had sample bottles of everything from Midwest. So I mixed:

Banana
Peach
Red Bully
Strawberry
Watermelon
Pineapple

And the resulting liquid is friggin awesome. I call it fruit punch. It's like smoking welch's fruit punch, which is interesting because there's no grape flavor. It's good enough that when It's gone, I might order 20ml bottles and make 120ml of it.

cybervex

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Southfield, MI
Are you mixing them or using them separately? And I guess I'm the one person out there that has never had a Red Bull. What does it taste like?

Red Bull kinda tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts. I have not tried the Red Bull eLiquid yet.

Pineapple from nuvape is fantastic
Pina Colada from Nhaler is also fantastic. <- Great Deals and fastest shipping.
"23" from DietSmokes is my current favorate. Seems to taste like Dr. Pepper.

I ordered 18 different flavors and those are the only ones I have tried so far. Only been vaping for 5 days

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
The best fruit-tasting fruit flavors (tongue twister, that) IMO, are the Grape and Cherry Cordial from Liquid Xpress. The Grape tastes like the fruit, not like the candy... and the Cherry Cordial (the only Cherry I've found that isn't mediciny) tastes like the inside of a Bon Bon... Cherry and cream.

I mixed the Cherry Cordial with a little Chocolate and I'm in Bon Bon heaven. I also mixed some with their Cola for a nice Cherry Vanilla Cola, and mixed some with thier 'the 23' for a Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Oh yeah... it's great by itself, too :)

Oh yeah... can't leave out their Cherry Limeade. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread