• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Full Mechanical Mod under 4000 PHP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
I am currently using an EVIC, but it wont fire dual coils, so am looking for a good mech mod that will look good on my Cyclone Atomizer with AFC .. budget around 4000 PHP

also any tips on what to look for mech mods? copper pins? springs? etc etc.. thanks in advance:D

I'd go for a mod with copper or silver plated contacts, that's if you don't mind disassembling and cleaning them a few times a month. Are you looking for a Stainless Steel mod? Or would you also consider aluminium? There are quite a few good Pinoy made mods on the market in your price range. A couple in the 4k range would be the Titan, Sioux BA, Pistola, Eveon, Morpheus (i think this one is 5k though). These are mods I have used and can vouch for their performance. Are you in Metro Manila? There will be a PVF anniversary event on Aug. 24th, if you can wait it out most of the vendors/modders will be there...last vapecon I was able to get some really good deals on hardware and liquids.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Yeah I saw the mod, looks good...hope the price is reasonable. Seems like there are a lot of local SS mods hitting the 6k + price range. I have a friend who will release an affordable SS hybrid locally, if you are into genesis type setups you might want to get in on this when it releases next month. I beta tested the prototype, and for the price it's a sure winner. Can't really go into too much details here in public because my friend wants to wait until the official release but you can PM me for more details and estimated pricing if it's something you might be interested in.

killua086

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Philippines
Sioux by Chiefvapers. 3900.

Oh yea i got it :laugh: pretty good mod! hits hard got the brass aluminum version
siouxring.jpg

Reactions: KentA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread