Best glass tank system for evic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNastyTime

May 11, 2012
madison
Hi, I am trying to get into vaping again after getting discouraged by equipment failures. Right now I have a few 510s, a few egos, and a lavatube. and just ordered an evic. I bought a jtank from electronicstix but it cracked due to my fire and ice juice but I want another with a glass tank that will work well with my evic. My question is simply which do you all prefer? I have a bunch of lr and sr boge cartos already but they aren't pre slotted. I want quality but don't want to spend a fortune either.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
phiniac.com
EE699DB2-CB08-428A-8B0B-A1A8A631E24D-1302-0000002A794CB979_zps7a9d11a9.jpg

MrNastyTime

May 11, 2012
madison

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
That looks really cool. Is that the same style as my jtank where i just slipped the tube over a boge and attached a tip?

Yep, just push the carto into the tank
It's best to use a tank tool, to save your o-rings, the tank is designed to be a very tight fit

Check out the drop tests on their website, it's amazing, for glass tank
100% American made

MrNastyTime

May 11, 2012
madison
Yep, just push the carto into the tank
It's best to use a tank tool, to save your o-rings, the tank is designed to be a very tight fit

Check out the drop tests on their website, it's amazing, for glass tank
100% American made

Thanks for the help man, I didn't know about tank tools. For the 2 months I used my jtank I just shoved the boge in as hard as I could and always had strips of rubber floating around in my juice. Is this what you are talking about? Tank Tool/Filler Tip - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
That is one kind, it's what Iv been using, and I like it
But any tank tool would work, just makes sliding the carto in easier and refilling easier, it's worth the $4

The bits of rubber is your o-ring that was cut by the boge, I wouldn't want rubber in my juice, plugging up a air hole in the carto.. Giving higher chances of the tank leaking.
Tank tools are great

Last edited:

MrNastyTime

May 11, 2012
madison
That is one kind, it's what Iv been using, and I like it
But any tank tool would work, just makes sliding the carto in easier and refilling easier, it's worth the $4

The bits of rubber is your o-ring that was cut by the boge, I wouldn't want rubber in my juice, plugging up a air hole in the carto.. Giving higher chances of the tank leaking.
Tank tools are great

Awesome, did you get the size that takes the regular boge sizes?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg IBTanked-1.jpg

You can pick one of these up for around $25, half the price of a Phiniac (which is a great tank, just pricey). They're reasonably durable, too. Mine have fallen off my lap when getting out of my car onto the driveway a couple of times, no cracks whatsoever.

They're available in two diameters (19 and 25mm) and two lengths for both sizes of cartomizers.

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread