Status
Not open for further replies.

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
100% PG: Very strong throat hit, with clean flavors and not much vapor production.
80/20 (PG/VG): Still very little vapor production, and a moderately strong throat hit.
70/30 (PG/VG): A little more vapor, a little less throat hit.
60/40 (PG/VG): Decent vapor with a noticeable, but not to overwhelming throat hit.
50/50 (PG/VG): An even mix, with quality vapor clouds and a soft throat hit.
40/60 (PG/VG): Noticeably larger vapor clouds and a reduce throat hit.
30/70 (PG/VG): Good vapor production and a minimal throat hit.
20/80 (PG/VG): Excellent vapor production and a very small throat hit.
100% VG: Very little throat hit, with noticeably sweet flavor undertones and massive vapor production.

The Ultimate Breakdown of PG vs VG E Juices

Hello all im just wondering if anyone has any recommendation on what juice mixture helps blow the largest clouds

Higher VG juice will make for bigger clouds, though it will also clog up most clearomizers (tanks). I know Space Jam's juices are 70%VG / 30%PG and that always worked just fine for me in a tank (back in my Protank days).

When you see people blowing ridiculously huge clouds, most of them are using mechanical mods and rebuildable dripping atomizers. Often times these guys are using high-end hardware, building their coils at extremely low resistance (less than 0.3ohm), and running them at over 150W (the coil's resistance determines the wattage with mechanical mods). However, there are LOTS of safety concerns if you go this route- if your resistance is too low or your battery isn't rated for that kind of current, you can damage your hardware/battery, and in some cases the battery can even explode. If you're not savvy with electrical science, stick with regulated mods (VV/VW) as they don't usually have these kinds of issues.

I've also found that vapor production varies from company to company. The juice I have from GQ (50/50) produces similar clouds to my juice from Space Jam (70/30)

granolaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Skidegate, BC, Canada
granolaboy.net
giphy.gif

riptrippers.png

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA
Hello all im just wondering if anyone has any recommendation on what juice mixture helps blow the largest clouds

For big clouds you want to get as high of an amount of VG as possible. The only real way to get 100 VG is to buy a bottle of pure USP VG and vape it without flavoring and nicotine. The 100 VG you see labeled on a bottle can not be 100 VG, because of what is added to the liquid and certain companies if not all dilute the liquid with alcohol or distilled water. Most flavors used flavoring has PG in it, if you find a company that uses non PG blends in their flavoring and doesn't dilute the liquid and you're vaping zero nicotine you're going to be closer to pure VG.

Just an FYI blowing big clouds depends on your gear, and setup, type of battery, and using a rebuildable atomizer and how it is built and wicked along with heat to airflow ratio and surface area of the coil(s) and inhale and exhale techniques and the mod you are using along with a wide bore drip tip.

Tryptos

Aug 12, 2014
UK
I've noticed one vendor in particular that sells 100% VG juice, though they do go on to explain that they use PG nic and PG flavours, one can't really call that 100% VG.

Most of the available flavours are in an MPG solution so it's difficult to achieve 100% and even if you could, it'd be pretty gloopy. Also a lot of high vg thin their vg with distilled water or vodka which again will reduce the vg % in the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread