Best juices No one talks about

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
Any "sleeper" juices you'd like to mention? I thought I'd create this thread because I recently added an Ovale Italy juice ("Old Tobacco") in a recent order from them, and ended up very surprised. There must be other stuff that doesn't get spoken about much. As for this, it's one of the better synthetic tobaccos I've had, outside Halo. It's a little like Halo's Freedom, with a hint more sweetness. Only problem is that it's seriously overpriced (20ml for $20. Fortunately I got it on a July 4th sale. Right now, it's $14 I think). I couldn't find any reviews of it, but apparently Ovale is a daughter company/alliance of an unknown major Chinese hardware manufacturer and Italian pharmacutical company. The juice is approved by the Italian Health commision. That's a first. Government approved juice. So I had to try. For a cigarette alternative or mild cigar alternative, it's good. And I've tried a lot of tobacco juices. Most of them are terrible.

manimal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
columbus, oh
this is bizarre, but an altsmoke location just opened sow the street from me. so I went down there to check it out. they are selling some high caliber ans volt juices. I tried the volt classic grape and the watermelon. they were both so good I bought 30 ml of each. I never thought I would like a volt juice so much.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
Darth Vapor's tobaccos. DV seems to have plenty of customers, but I swear they're the quietest bunch on ECF. (I include myself in that. :blush: I really must get around to reviewing their re-formulated Vanilla Tobacco and several others from DV! :blush:)

darthvapors.com

hopefully this is temporary, but that link is not working for me (it's forwarding me to their hosting site, godaddy.com)

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I gotta say something here, Ice Menthol from AvidVaper.com its like no other, its got a fullness and a slight sweetness that I can't stop buying, with that said I have been purchasing Ice Menthols from other suppliers trying to find a less costly connection (its $11.19/10ml w/shipping) but nothing matches it. As a matter of fact if anyone is familiar with it and would care to share a recipe that can come close I'd be forever tankfull !, uh I mean thankful..

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Domestic from Johnson Creek. It is like no other tobacco juice out there.Rich, classy, smells delicious great vapor and even better TH with a light minty finish mmmmmmmm. If It was the only juice out there I would not mind it at all.
Damn I just ran out today and the darn thing is kind of expensive $20 for 30ml.

Last edited:

jlinko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ohio
I'll add 2 from Vixen Vapors...Peanut Butter Cookie and Strawberry Champagne. I got the Peanut Butter Cookie as a Daily deal on my first order, and have ordered it twice since (need to order more, but picked up some Twist batts, so trying to keep my costs down for a bit). The Strawberry Champagne was also a Daily Deal, and I liked it so much (not really a strawberry fan), that I ordered strawberry liquid from 2 other vendors hoping to get the same flavor, but no dice. Right now I'm on a Mt. Baker mint/menthol kick, but another order will be up for Vixen when I need some more DIY nic/base....

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Creamy Joe from Dark City Vapor is one of my top 3 juices at the moment. Love it and just ordered two more 30ml bottles of it.

I was also very pleasantly surprised by their Strawberry Freeze juice. I never liked menthol cigarettes, but I really enjoyed the Strawberry Freeze juice and I have ordered some more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread