best juul alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smittenkittenz

Sep 16, 2018
I wish I'd seen more of this before I got the Feather.
It was happy in my hand but too airy for me.
Sounds like I should have gotten the Rubi.
I really dislike juul juices' flavors. So, just finishing them off and goodbye juul.

Hmm, thought I'd chime in on this, as I'd hate to see you waste money on the rubi and not be happy with that either. The rubi is pretty airy, by design. It has little holes on either side that increase air flow. Some people block it with their finger to customize the hit, but if you hit it straight it can feel really airy, which increases the amount of vapor but also produces a less intense hit, though the type and flavor of juice you use will affect that outcome as well. I use a lot of mint/menthol so it works for me just fine. I'd suggest though, with these things in mind, to try the smok infinix, another refillable pod system. I really enjoy the intensity of the throat hits, which are more pronounced than either juul or rubi. Way less expensive too. Don't get me wrong, I like them all for different reasons, and the rubi by design is the closest to juul, but the infinix isn't much bigger and has sleek in hand comfortability as well. Oh, and the infinix pods hold more juice than the rubi. Cheers!

Vanessa

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thanks Vanessa.
For now, I'm done buying pod mods. I'm pretty content with the Breeze 2, Aspire AIO and most recently Lost Vapes Orion.
And I also like the Myle. But, I don't want sucralose in my juices, and they wouldn't reply as to whether they contain them or not, so off the table for me.

Reactions: stols001

Smittenkittenz

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks Vanessa.
For now, I'm done buying pod mods. I'm pretty content with the Breeze 2, Aspire AIO and most recently Lost Vapes Orion.
And I also like the Myle. But, I don't want sucralose in my juices, and they wouldn't reply as to whether they contain them or not, so off the table for me.

The orion looks awesome. Bookmarked that one for later ;)

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread