Best Kept Secret…Juice Jackpot at Vapor Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I’ve sampled 6 flavors from Vapor Station. LOVE all of them. I hit the juice jackpot! These flavors are rich, complex, and vary in depth with each flavor. And the vapor and throat hit are excellent for me at the 10 mg. I ordered. I've used them on an LR [FONT="]atty[/FONT] and a regular 510 and enjoy it completely with either atty.
This is the most top quality juice I've found, and to be honest, I'm almost afraid to let others know how great it is. I wouldn't want a juice shortage. So I re-ordered my 30 ml bottles first, before my reviews.
I wouldn't be hesitant to go straight to 30 ml bottles with other flavors I'm interested in at VS because with the 6 I've already tried, every one is top notch perfection. Now I just need more...and more....and so on. :thumbs:

Tampa and Frisco tied for my 2 top tobacco flavors. Tennessee is runner-up.
[FONT="]All 10 mg. and used with an eGo with both a regular 510 atty and LR 510 atty

VS Frisco: The Frisco is absolutely THE BEST 555 variant I've ever tried ! ! ! It's not 555 with the peanut taste but rather a sweet hazelnut taste. My family smells a vanilla-ish, kinda white chocolaty smell when I vape this. It is absolutely delish. Perfect balance of nut-tobacco. This is definitely an "all day vape, will definitely be in my daily line-up" of tobacco liquid, as well as the Tampa by the way. Again, this is the perfect balance of nut-tobacco with a subtle white chocolaty/vanilla-ish finish. It is very smooth and well-rounded. Great hazelnut, and I mean real hazelnut, flavor. Well-blended and balanced with the tobacco. The vapor is thick and swirls around slowly and lingers. It also leaves a wonderful creamy aroma. A full 30 ml will always be in my arsenal, and vaped daily.

VS Tampa: This is a full rich tobacco flavor with a lot of depth to it. I love tobacco flavors and even though this is straight-up tobacco, it has complexity and is fully rounded in mouth-feel. This completely satisfies a tobacco craving. And again, I love the fact that the vapor is thick. Perfectly blended. I would compare this to something that I would have purchased at a high-end specialty smoke shop. A full 30 ml will again always be in my arsenal and vaped daily.

VS Tennessee: Another fantastic tobacco flavor. This is slightly (ever so slightly) lighter in tobacco flavor than Tampa. However, the Tennessee has a sweet undertone that is nicely blended with the tobacco. It reminds me of a Flue Cured with a richer honey undertone (almost maple-y, but I believe just richer, darker honey). Unlike other flue cured I've tried, however, this one has more of the expected tobacco perfectly balanced in there. Also produces wonderful vapor. I would rate this as a medium tobacco. On my next order, I will be ordering 30 mls of this. Definitely always want this around, but I can see myself vaping Tampa more. If it wasn't for Tampa, this would be it.

VS4: Wow! so much better than any RY4 I've ever tried. With other RY4's it can get overly sweet if vaping it too much. This one, VS4, is much better balanced with the tobacco and also much richer with more depth. With the better balance of tobacco, it does not get overtly sickeningly sweet as can some RY4's. VS4 is sweet but can be vaped for long periods. The normal taste of caramel in RY4's is transformed in this VS4 to a complex richer toffee flavor. Bravo, Bravo on this one. Since I don't vape sweeter flavors as much as tobacco flavors, I'll use less of this, but I will always have 10 mls around, and I'll no longer mess around with any of the other RY4's. (Haven't tried Vapor Station's RY4, so I can't comment on that one).

Cafe Sumatra: Best, best coffee flavor so far. I say so far because I'm now waiting on 30 mls of the new VS Cafe Espresso! The flavor of Cafe Sumatra is exactly what I would pay premium price for at a high quality coffee house. It is rich and dark with the classic slightly acidic undertones of high quality beans. It even tastes freshly ground. The aroma is blissfully strong and the flavor complex. I'll either have this or the Cafe Espresso always around at 30 mls and the other I'll keep 10 mls around. Just don't know which one I'll like best until Cafe Espresso arrives. If Cafe Espresso hadn't showed up on the scene, then Cafe Sumatra would always be in my arsenal at 30 mls. I would freak out if my stock got low.

And last but not least...
Rosewater: Completely different, completely exotic, perfectly done. It is not perfumey as one would expect. The flavor is a natural, organic floral, rather than perfume-y. It is food quality rosewater as one finds in ethnic cuisines such as Indian dishes. I am a somewhat accomplished Indian cook so I have first-hand knowledge on this. (Although a North Country girl, I became friends with an accomplished Indian cook who taught me quite a bit.) The Rosewater draws in very easily with a medium to light rounded mouth-feel, and immediately emits the most gorgeous rosey aroma in the air and in my nostrils. This is very soothing. The vapor is more than generous. I notice the subtle difference in my language as I describe this, just as I notice the subtle shift in my mood. Ahh...Ahh...Mind Shift, Mood Shift, Life Outlook Shift. Yes, Yes, a must to have always in at least 30 mls.

Keep in mind is that at 3.7 / 3.2 volts and at 10 mg., the vapor is excellent and throat hit is perfect for all flavors. I'm completely satisfied with regular 510 atties with these as well as my LR 510 atties.

I've just re-ordered and also included new ones to try: the Tiramisu, Cafe Espresso, and VS Cocoa. I will post reviews once tried.[/FONT]

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Oh emonty you're on the UK site. And I see that you're from the Netherlands. You can speak with Eric on the US site.... E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station or use the site you have linked and contact them to see what the UK counterparts would be. I believe the two sites are connected in some way. In the US, flavors are named after cities in the US and the same follows for the UK.

For the US Vasporstation at E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station there is a 5% discount code of VSFANGIRL or VSFANBOY. This and other info can be found on the vapor station forum here at ECF. That's where I learned about them.

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Also! Ive tried most of their juices.

Frost - Delicious menthol, almost like chewing gum
Rush - My favorite from them. Picture.. Energy drink without the aftertaste, its got a strong flavor thats sorta hard to describe but awsome.
Cream soda - Tastes like IBC, not much can be said besides that.
RY4 [not vs4] - The real stuff, crystal clear and strong flavored.

All my flavors have been 24, the ry4 at 35

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
VS4 is great - I really like it
Cafe sumatra - definitely like a gourmet coffee falvor that you'd buy in a speciality coffee shop.

I like VS liquids because they are different from others in taht they use flavor bases sourced from India - gives them a nice unique flavor.
I do want to sample the Tiramisu - it sounds good :) It better still be in stock next month as I can't afford it til then - that and I already have more juice than I can easily vape inside a year lol.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Oh emonty you're on the UK site. And I see that you're from the Netherlands. You can speak with Eric on the US site.... E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station or use the site you have linked and contact them to see what the UK counterparts would be. I believe the two sites are connected in some way. In the US, flavors are named after cities in the US and the same follows for the UK.

For the US Vasporstation at E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station there is a 5% discount code of VSFANGIRL or VSFANBOY. This and other info can be found on the vapor station forum here at ECF. That's where I learned about them.

Thank you for the reply!
will order some coffee

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I love Rosewater. It tastes like rosehips preserves we used to make when I was a kid. Not too sweet, and not perfume-y at all. I got a sample from another forum member who's a fan of VS and I'm hooked. I just ordered a whole bunch of samples, Cafe Sumatra, Tiramisu , Blueberry griddlecake... can't wait. Hopefully on Tuesday. I'll let you know.

Too bad I missed your review, Sojourner, I would have added a couple more flavors to my order. Well, there's always next time.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Katya!

i just got my sample pack and am working my way through it...slowly :)

Frisco: Awesome! Definately a nutty flavor but not peanuts. Much more high quality....I think I would agree with the OP on Hazlenut. Almost like a very subtle RY4 without the sickly sweetness. Highly recommend

Phoenix: An even more subtle version of Frisco. Milder but very flavorful. Maybe more tobacco and less nutty....but a fine smooth very slighty sweet vape.

Both juices have incredible vapor production and mild throat hit...which for me is perfect. Both of these are just thouroghly enjoyable. Very flavorful but not too harsh.

As usual.....Thanks Eric!!!

Vapor Station
vsfangirl or vsfanboy for 5% off juices. See the VS forum for coupon codes on kits and hardware. Keep your eyes peeled for an incredible new mod about to be released!!!

Iowaduh

Verified Member
May 10, 2010
Carroll, IA
VS Watermelon

This is a must try ! It is blended with their tobacco and is absolutely AMAZING. It has a juicyness like a watermelon with the tobacco undertone. I relate it to almost a menthol effect with the tobacco and watermelon. The concept seems out there to me but once I vaped it I was hooked. Good TH good vapor and OMG the flavor. I got this in a pay it forward and ordered more immediately as it disappeared in no time. I will never run out of this again !!!

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
VS Watermelon

This is a must try ! It is blended with their tobacco and is absolutely AMAZING. It has a juicyness like a watermelon with the tobacco undertone. I relate it to almost a menthol effect with the tobacco and watermelon. The concept seems out there to me but once I vaped it I was hooked. Good TH good vapor and OMG the flavor. I got this in a pay it forward and ordered more immediately as it disappeared in no time. I will never run out of this again !!!

Hi Iowa :)
You are the second person that has posted about the Watermelon having tobacco undertones. This flavor sounds interesting now, I never would have picked watermelon until I heard these reviews, Thanks.

ETsmokinandvapin

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Kentucky
I am a fan of Vapor Station, vaping that wonderful Frisco right now, and yes it has a nutty, sweet, hazelnut taste, great vapor. Ry4 is very nice too, one of the best Ry4 flavors I've tried.

Banana Fervor is a great banana vape, worth a try if you like fruit. Also liked the strawberry and just peachy.

I have some other flavors in my sampler, but I just can't get past the Frisco...when it's gone, I'll move on!

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
VS Watermelon

Damn, I wish I had read this post before I placed my order. That sounds so frickin' good!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I just got some watermelon from lasttango and it is really good. To me, it tastes like real watermelon. Very tasty and I will definitely be getting more. I've tried all the tobaccos and Tennessee is my favorite, then Frisco is second. Other ones I like that I've tried are cherry almond (best cherry liquid I've found), and peach amaretto. I just ordered another sampler pack to try out some more flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread