Best KR808D1 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonk

Jul 22, 2011
California and UK
What are the views of the Group on this one? I have tried several (Max Fusion and V2) but find that the Green Cig G300 is by far the best. Short but reasonable battery life between charges (the neat PCC box is great but nice if it could handle 2 batteries simultaneously). Still, by the time one is used the charged battery is usually ready. The draw is excellent; not too loose or overly tight. It seems that the air intake is from the tip-end on the G300 and I feel this helps. Is it the same way with the longer g220 model and are there other batteries that use this method? Thanks

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I only use manual batteries. I use Vapor4Life standard 280mah, original manufacturer Kanger latest model with the hard gold color button 280mah, and SmokelessImage Volt 78mm which is supposed to be 320mah (same size as the other two I listed) but with rubberized finished a wonderful totally sealed threaded end. I like all of them and the batteries cost $12-18 apiece. I use vapor4Life WOW cartos (2.5 ohm) and I will be trying the Smokeless Image cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread