Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
I have tried Good vapes liquid. It is pretty good stuff. They have a tobacco e juice called virginia cut that I love. I got a 125 ml bottle of it for 50 bucks.They have a "Brick and Mortar" store in dallas on forest lane. They will meet up after hours , I had an atty go out and they met up and rescued me LOL!!

Last edited:

jf8686

Oct 10, 2011
Mesquite Texas
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: excessive promotion of a single vendor/schilling.

jf8686

Oct 10, 2011
Mesquite Texas
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: excessive promotion of a single vendor/schilling.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I have tried Good vapes liquid. It is pretty good stuff. They have a tobacco e juice called virginia cut that I love. I got a 125 ml bottle of it for 50 bucks.They have a "Brick and Mortar" store in dallas on forest lane. They will meet up after hours , I had an atty go out and they met up and rescued me LOL!!

Have you tried the DUDE?

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
Vaporescence in Richardson is a really good store I buy my juices from there all the time. I don't know if they are registerd Vendor here on ECF But they should be cause they are really good folks. If your a new vaper, casual vaper or a vet James will treat you like a friend instead of a customer. Plus they have a juice bar with over 250+ flavors that you can sit and sample right there in the store. They have 30ml juice for 15.99 might be a bit pricey for some but you get really fresh clean tasting juice since they make most of their juices right there on the spot while you vape all their samples. It's a Vape only store so its better then going to all the other Head-shop like stores in Dallas that try to sell E-cig products right next to the bongs and pipes. I have the liquidnator from them and its the best AJF mod that I have ever had. Every vape is consistant and you don't have to continuasly drip just fill and go.
Vid of the Liquidnator:
YouTube - ‪Liquinator Walkthrough.MTS‬‏

Also they have vape meets every once in a while there so you get to meet other vaper(ers) from the DFW area. Their store hours are 10-6 M-Sat and closed on Sunday so. Wish they were open later or open all weekend. I live in Arlington but I work close to the store so I rush over there quickly after 5 when I get out of work to pick up juices or parts and they don't rush you out of the store if you get there at 5:45.

If you like tobacco-fruit flavors try:
Strawberry Nightshade
Cherry Nightshade

If you want something fruity try:
Everything that is a fruit its all good

If you like mixed drink Flavors try:
Strawberry Champagne
Cherry Mojito

And my Favorite all day vape juices from them:
House Special
RY4

I like the Flat Cat

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
Conroe, Texas
Just to update some outdated information... DFW Vapor has a retail storefront in Lewisville.
Really, you DFW folks have it easy. You've got several choices for B&M vape shops around the area.

Ya they do, us Conroe peeps would love to have a shop near.../sigh... Someday.

lynnette

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Dallas,TX, USA
Well, have been to GOOD VAPES repeatedly-loc is close and great serv and juice. They told me they are moving to a larger loc in Aug. still close by. I did not like DFW Vapors juice-left me wanting more. I'm interested in trying Vaporescence. If I can just find a local B&M as good as RAWR Vapor!!!! Good Vapes is DEF my local go-to though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread