Best "Manly-Man" PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all.

My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum, mods please move if necessary.

I'm hoping I get some ideas here....
The hubby is in need of giving up the analogs.
That is a need at this point, not just a "I should quit".
I have been trying to "convert" him for a while now, but am having a hard time getting him interested.

I believe it's mainly because, "I don't want to suck on that thing".
Referring to one of my bigger battery mods.

The small cigarette sized just don't hold enough liquid/battery life for him to use while at work.
He works in a rather "manly" industry, lots of tools, electrical equipment, etc.

I can set him up with some bigger battery/tank/feed system to use at home, but I'm looking for some suggestions on what to get him for work use that will get the least amount of teasing. But will also have a decent battery life/reliable feed system with ease of use.

Edited to add: Also minimal fiddling. He has rather large hands and doesn't want to mess with tiny parts of rebuildables.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Thanks!

UnFettered_Soul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Riverboat. I have a ProVari. He may well use that at home. Unfortunately, it's one of my "bigger battery mods" I referred to that he complained about.
Now that it's more serious, like I said, he may use that at home, but not out at work.

I don't know why some guys are like that. I don't think he'd get teased. I think there's a member who spends a lot of time on submarines who complained about the same thing. But I don't remember what he has.

rdwg

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2012
usa
I know a most them are out of stock right now but its a good start EasyShop - Motor City Modz The "pile driver" looks cool and there is not much thats more manly than a grenade! Or he could go with a good old fashioned e-pipe mod? My black ego ang kgos look like smaller cigars, especially with an emdcc. Maybe an ego/echo/janty neo type with a janty kuwako?

Last edited:

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I second getting him a wood mod. There are many manufacturers out there who make mods which are simply stunning.
Have a peek at this thread and see if there is a particular shape/style which tickles your fancy:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mods-discussion/269045-lets-see-those-wood-mods.html
Many of the makers of these beauties have their own little sub-forums right here on ECF and will be quite easy to contact if you are interested in purchasing one, or some of their wares. I will warn you, tho - obsession with wood mod collecting is quite possible once you get that first one.

~Tiger

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
IMG_2401.jpg

or this....

can_mod.jpg

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hmmm...manly mod? Megalodon...can be broken down to a smaller form...electronicstix.com (you may have to wait for them to restock...haven't checked lately). GGTS in large or stealth from cloudsofvapor.com...should be getting them rather soon. The Precise line from supertmanufacturing.com...very durable and comes in several sizes.

If you want something proprietary like the eGo you mentioned, I would skip the eGo and go with a KGO from hoosierecigsupply.com. Has a better hit, is 510 threaded, and will last him for most of the day. I believe they are 1100mah batteries.

UnFettered_Soul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmmm...manly mod? Megalodon...can be broken down to a smaller form...electronicstix.com (you may have to wait for them to restock...haven't checked lately). GGTS in large or stealth from cloudsofvapor.com...should be getting them rather soon. The Precise line from supertmanufacturing.com...very durable and comes in several sizes.

If you want something proprietary like the eGo you mentioned, I would skip the eGo and go with a KGO from hoosierecigsupply.com. Has a better hit, is 510 threaded, and will last him for most of the day. I believe they are 1100mah batteries.

Are the 1000/1100 batteries longer?
He's been trying my eGo, and so far the only complaint is the nic mg.
I'm down to 12 and it's not enough for him.

I thought of the eGo W because of the clearomizers and the pen cap.
That can go in his pocket like a pen. I think there are other brands of that out there, but I don't know
how big (long) the batteries are.

Thanks for all the ideas!

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Are the 1000/1100 batteries longer?
He's been trying my eGo, and so far the only complaint is the nic mg.
I'm down to 12 and it's not enough for him.

I thought of the eGo W because of the clearomizers and the pen cap.
That can go in his pocket like a pen. I think there are other brands of that out there, but I don't know
how big (long) the batteries are.

Thanks for all the ideas!

If he likes using the eGo style batteries, but needs higher strength nicotine, why not just order stronger juice for him? It is far cheaper to get stronger juice than to start buying APV in the hopes of finding him one he considers 'manly' enough. Plenty of 'manly men' use eGo, Riva, KGO, GoGo, Firefly, etc. set-ups.

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread