Best "Manly-Man" PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macenzy

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver, canada
i think a cool Reo would work, but if he wants something manly, as in i-dont-care-what-it-looks-like-just-make-it-work-and-not-be-a-7-inch-tube then maybe a notcigs VVPV? its made out of a flask and is a feeder... you dont screw with someone whos got one of those. or the glv if you want to keep it simple, blue one's a nice metrosexual type of manly

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If he likes using the eGo style batteries, but needs higher strength nicotine, why not just order stronger juice for him? It is far cheaper to get stronger juice than to start buying APV in the hopes of finding him one he considers 'manly' enough. Plenty of 'manly men' use eGo, Riva, KGO, GoGo, Firefly, etc. set-ups.

~Tiger

Thanks Tiger!
Stronger nicquid on order this morning.

My dilemma was I kept handing him one of my mods to try, and he wasn't happy with any of them.
Including GLV, Reo, GG, ProVari.
They were all too big I guess. He's still thinking, I think, in cigarette mode, something small to tote around and hold like an analog.
Which he really won't find, not with a decent battery life.

He finally tried my eGo, but it's a 650mah I believe, and he's not completely satisfied with; battery life, battery/vapor drop off, taste drop off, but we're getting closer.

I have ordered an eGo W kit, with 900 mah batteries.
These aren't as long, I'm thinking, as the 1100, but a little longer than the 650 (or are they 600?) so with the carto/shell and pen cap, they should still fit comfortable in his shirt pocket but last longer than my current one.
He'll still get battery drop off, but still.

Besides, he "needs" his own right? LOL

I appreciate the help guys and gals!
I'm off to hunt down the can mods again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread