Best MTL Kit to date? The VANDY VAPE APOLLO MTL KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesisvape

Sep 5, 2018
No sir. Not a vandy affiliate. Imo MTL & salt nic doesn’t need TC.
I think that this kit is pretty cool too Albert. I use it at work and Im a Chef so I dont get much time to get my nicotine in and this is perfect. Its super durable and compact. I can use it with my berserker mini mtl also. Yea big thumbs up to this kit

• Winner
Reactions: Possum64

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm pretty sure it has to do with being ignorant about what the 'sub' in 'sub tank' actually stands for.

It does look like a decent kit. Sort of the Aegis for MTL'ers.

I have to confess to being ignorant also then. A tank using 1.5 and 1.8 coils does not fit any definition of subtank that I can think of?

And I'm not being snide here (this time). I would appreciate any education you have to offer. Don't like being confused.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Also noticed on their website, they're calling the tank an MTL Sub Tank. What's that about?
Lol, they're also calling the atomizer base that holds the 'drop in' coil a build deck?
Must be a Chenglish thing. I hope they have a better handle on what waterproof and shockproof actually mean. o_O

Reactions: drysprocket

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
It is a lot bigger though. For a new user there are particular issues. Ease of use is a big one. There’s also reliability and vape quality to consider. Also cartridge cost and life.
Yeah the size thing ... I have two friends who vape and just can’t get past the eleaf size. They love to look at my mods and say they’re all too big. Even my tarot nano! lol

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah the size thing ... I have two friends who vape and just can’t get past the eleaf size. They love to look at my mods and say they’re all too big. Even my tarot nano! lol
Yeah I used to think that too. It turns out to not really be true but there’s no telling way to prove it that other than to use both.

Reactions: DeloresRose

rxhunter

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah I used to think that too. It turns out to not really be true but there’s no telling way to prove it that other than to use both.

Size is a such a personal preference thing. For someone just switching, figuring out how to carry a mod and tank that's bigger and way heavier than a pack of smokes and a lighter just adds another reason not to try vaping. When I smoked, the hard pack and lighter went in the front pants pocket with my keys. Swapping the cigs and lighter for a mod and glass tank full of liquid isn't a huge increase in bulk, but now I've got keys and a glass cylinder full of liquid rattling around in there all day. Cell phone in the other front pocket by itself, can't put the keys in there. Wallet in one back pocket, and although I could put my keys in the other back pocket, I don't want to sit on them all day. A small pod system is a much easier carry for me, and the tradeoffs in cost and performance are preferable to putting my keys or my cell phone on my belt.

My Orion fits perfectly into the otherwise useless 5th pocket of my jeans, it lives there when I'm at work or on the go. My Kroma kit mostly lives at home, but it's small enough to throw into a coat pocket or bag if I'm going out with either. Now if we all switch from smartphones to chips implanted in our skulls down the road, that frees up a pocket for a full size mod...

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I bought the AP Kit and love it. Nice size, good battery life, adjustable voltage, and a pretty darn good MTL hit. I've been using mine with the airflow set at the second smallest opening and it's been perfect for me with 50mg salts.Great little kit, IMO. Waaay better vape than the Orion, true MTL and and MUCH better flavor. Not an Orion fan at all - nice device, terrible MTL vape.

Edit: Just want to add that I paid for my AP Kit and this is not a schill post - I am NOT a VV stooge.

Last edited:

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
The absolute bestest mod and tank set up in the whole entire world does not exist. Its a mythical creature that lives in the minds of vapers. That said, if you like/love what you're using, that's the best for you. I like my new horizontech falcon mesh tank but i bet someone else hates it.
Put an ADV tank from inked atty believe me it's gonna look ugly but but serious capacity upgrade... I loved mine

• Winner
Reactions: zelda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread