Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
There is also the Ceravape lineup.

It's gonna depend on what you want to do.

Do you build at all? Then the Ceravape can be recoiled as it is a true ceramic wick, not a baked in coil/wick.

Do you mind just wicking? The Krixus (I think) is supposed to be easy... well, maybe not easy... to rewick with while the embedded heating element and ceramic supply the heat.

Would you just prefer to swap coils? The Vaporesso uses an Atlantis style coil head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Anybody tried both the Simba and the Cerabis? I'm on the fence about which one to buy. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cerabis tank works very well. No cotton to burn or get nasty.

The airflow is decent. No issues so far, and had them about a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cerabis tank works very well. No cotton to burn or get nasty.

The airflow is decent. No issues so far, and had them about a month.

Thanks ckone180. When you say "them" do you mean you have more than one Cerabis?

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Thanks ckone180. When you say "them" do you mean you have more than one Cerabis?

Yes. My wife and I have been using the Cerabis tanks. They have been performing pretty good.

I have no complaints, they just work. These are not cloud chasing tanks, though they do give a satisfying amount of vapor. Reminds me of Crown tanks with longer lasting and cleanable coils.

Reactions: BK_Malik

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes. My wife and I have been using the Cerabis tanks. They have been performing pretty good.

I have no complaints, they just work. These are not cloud chasing tanks, though they do give a satisfying amount of vapor. Reminds me of Crown tanks with longer lasting and cleanable coils.

Thanks again ckone180:thumbs:

Reactions: ckone180

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Have been using the cerabis for about 3 weeks. Its a pleasure to vape. only subohm tank I have in rotation with my RTAs. no leak. no fuss. love the jfc/afc open close gimmick.

only con is the fact that the tank heats up rather quickly, but thankfully does not transfer to the included drip tip. and its a bit of a juice hog.

been using the same coilhead and its still holding up after 30+ mls of juice. according to ceravape these coilheads are supposed to last 3 months and it does seem like it will.

Flywheel Shyster

Jul 10, 2015
I've been vapin' on the Simba ceramic for a full week without any leaks. In fact, since I've been building since I began my first coil build, this has been the first time I enjoyed using a stock coil. The thing with the simba is that the instructions don't explain well the fill closing and afc ring and how it all affects. When I put the rta head in with my build I had a quick leak due to not having it closed completely. and its easy to open one part when affecting another.

All in all, except for the strangeness of it, when working it is the best clearo I have tried for flavor, beating out the target, triton v2, atlantis, nautilus and mini, and tfv4. The drip tip and AFC ring is perfect for MTL vapers whom enjoy a little cloud every now and then and want something akin to MTL for flavor but clouds of a lightweight sub-ohm [though good clouds can be had]

The single coil build I just did is freakin' wonderful.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Have been using the cerabis for about 3 weeks. Its a pleasure to vape. only subohm tank I have in rotation with my RTAs. no leak. no fuss. love the jfc/afc open close gimmick.

only con is the fact that the tank heats up rather quickly, but thankfully does not transfer to the included drip tip. and its a bit of a juice hog.

been using the same coilhead and its still holding up after 30+ mls of juice. according to ceravape these coilheads are supposed to last 3 months and it does seem like it will.

Thanks rice721!

Reactions: rice721

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
I've been vapin' on the Simba ceramic for a full week without any leaks. In fact, since I've been building since I began my first coil build, this has been the first time I enjoyed using a stock coil. The thing with the simba is that the instructions don't explain well the fill closing and afc ring and how it all affects. When I put the rta head in with my build I had a quick leak due to not having it closed completely. and its easy to open one part when affecting another.

All in all, except for the strangeness of it, when working it is the best clearo I have tried for flavor, beating out the target, triton v2, atlantis, nautilus and mini, and tfv4. The drip tip and AFC ring is perfect for MTL vapers whom enjoy a little cloud every now and then and want something akin to MTL for flavor but clouds of a lightweight sub-ohm [though good clouds can be had]

But that's the RBA section, not the garbage full ceramic coils. One of the two full ceramic coils didn't leak too bad when left over night, but the other purged every drop of juice inside it. Besides that the ceramic coils don't wick fast enough for chain vaping and although they don't give you burnt hits they have their own dry hit. I'm not impressed and they've been put back in their boxes and tucked away into my "disappointment drawer".

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Thanks Flywheel Shyster!

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Take the spit guard out of the ceravape, opens the air flow by a good amount, better flavor and best of all doesn't get as hot, win win win

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mikera67! The consensus seems to lean towards the Cerabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread