Best "No-Leak" Pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I have been vaping for years now, and have all sorts of paraphernalia from an Itaste to 200W box mods, kanger minis to Aegis Aero tanks, and all kinds of stuff in between. Now I have always struggled with getting the "right" nicotine delivery that mimicked that of a cig, that is until they came out with Nic Salts. SO, ... I picked up a Nautalis AIO and tho I am quite happy with the flavor, the density, etc. etc. the problem is, it leaks. I have tried different pods, different coils, even a second AIO, but no, still eventually leaks. (never had this issue much before switching to nic salts as I vaped mostly 100% or high VG)

SO

Does anyone know of a good pod system that doesn't leak with the 50/50 ejuices that seem to be standard for most nic salts?

Reactions: Resistance

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Can't tell you about no leaking using nic salts, however I've not experienced any leaking using 50/50 Unflavored 24mg NIC with either the Innokin Sceptre MTL, Kroma-Z POD/MOD, nor the new Sensis POD/MOD . . . Plus they come with coils that can specifically be used with nic salts an for DL . . . There are a number of reviews on ECF you can read too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Can't tell you about no leaking using nic salts, however I've not experienced any leaking using 50/50 Unflavored 24mg NIC with either the Innokin Sceptre MTL, Kroma-Z POD/MOD, nor the new Sensis POD/MOD . . . Plus they come with coils that can specifically be used with nic salts an for DL . . . There are a number of reviews on ECF you can read too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:
Well the AIO I had was using "specifically for nic salts" coils and that didn't help.

I have to agree with my friend @Uncle.
None of my Innokin's have leaked a drop.
But, as with him, I don't vape salts, so can't comment on that aspect of it.
And, as much as I like the flavor etc of my VooPoo's, they have been leaking inconsistently.

Well, the only Innokin I own is an itaste with a Kanger mini on it, but recently I tried the nic salt in a different larger Kanger tank and it leaked too, and previously I never had a leak with this tank, so it MUST be the nic salt 50/50 juice's fault.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
You might very well be correct about the nic salts. I don't know.
But, the Kanger stuff you mentioned and the AIO are not IMHO pods, which is what you began your thread with.
@Uncle and I were I think responding to your interest in a pod system.
Yes I know the Kanger isn't a pod, that was an aside (still leaks) but the AIO is most certainly a Pod System. The one I want to replace.
pod.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Can the kroma z coils handle 70/30 ejuice?

IMHO - Not just "Kroma-Z", but all Z-coils can handle 70/30 or 30/70 e-liquid (depending on your "Bent") . . . Matter of fact, Z-coils can even handled any mix of PG/VG ( < just for @Territoo) and/or just VG or PG e-Liquids too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Does anyone know of a good pod system that doesn't leak with the 50/50 ejuices that seem to be standard for most nic salts?

I've used salts in all the above mentioned devices (Sceptre, Kroma-Z and Zlides) without problems. I don't think salts differ from freebase in terms of how they vape. Anyway, if they do, I never noticed.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Actually... no. That has changed since the "old days" I wish everyone would simply use the VG/PG in their posts... saves a lot of confusion (of course it doesn't matter for 50/50)

It's really annoying. The change, I mean. I think Ahlusion started that new trend of putting VG first. Took me a while to get used to it. I just state the the higher percentage only nowadays to avoid confusion--70% PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread