The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best of both worlds

Discussion in 'Notcigs' started by Riverwolf, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riverwolf

Riverwolf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    O.K. first off hello to all, I am looking to purchase either the Infinity or the Buzz and wanted you guys opinions on which I should get....I am not new to vaping just mods....I have an Ego and love it just wanted an upgrade with VV....So I am looking forward to your suggestions and to that funny lady with the cow in her sig.........JK Bov

2. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2009
    Central Coast Ca.
    Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Riverwolf, kid all you like...I don't take offense to much of anything!!

Wow, asking whether to choose the Buzz or ∞Infinity would be like asking me to choose my right arm or left! They are both wonderful. I think for anyone who is hard on their PVs would be happy with the Buzz. You can drop kick it into next week and it's keep on working! If you have good eyes, you won't have any trouble adjusting the voltage with the little screw and screwdriver that Mike provides :)

The ∞Infinity is sort of the "black tie" VV. I would expect that the plating may chip if you drop it on a hard surface unless you get the anodized black. I own both and love them both! I do love the wheel adjust for voltage.

Whichever one you pick, be sure to get the little volt meter that Mike sells...it is VERY handy! And welcome to our corner of the vaping world!

ETA: very funny Mike :)

4. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    Bov I actually started this because I saw the pic of your Blue Buzz and was gonna wait but was like I want one of them.And the eyes aint so good anymore but I wear reading glasses most of the time(cant put this damn laptop down),LOL

5. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Riverwolf

I will give you a review soon. I don't feel the greatest right now. However, I have my Infinity kit in. The batteries are now at room temp so I can charge them. I am also a ego user. I have looked all over and the Infinity was the only choice for me. So I will be back soon to give you my honest review!

6. OldDragon

OldDragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Kansas
    One thing I would like to know, how long do the batteries last in each one, much difference? I would get both, but only have so much $$ to spend.

7. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    Infinity and Buzz are both great. I tebd to like the Infinity more because of the wheel adjustment.

8. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love my Buzz and my Infinity is ordered. I'm sure I'll like is as well as my Buzz.[​IMG]

9. Bovinia

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    I have to have my <cough> reading glasses to adjust my Buzz too River but it isn't that bad. My Buzz is actually purple but in all the pics I have taken, it always looks blue! I think it's the flash on my camera. I'm happy that my pics helped you!

The batteries in the Buzz last about 8 hours of moderate to heavy vaping, the ∞Infinity around 6.

10. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Well day one of the Infinity and I may offer it is great. Riverwolf-its hard to compare this to an ego. It is like a continuous vaping machine. Each hit is great! No disapointments at all.

I did have to ask a few questions related to batterys and the wheel function. However, my questions were replied to ASAP. I have a Iken cart with drip tip on it and even tho I am sick...I am loving this. I can taste my juice I have it set around 3.9.
    I will never buy another ego battery! I have so many options now. I don't know what else I can say...other than it is great!!!! (Think Tony the Tiger!) LOL

11. BuzzKill

Nov 6, 2009
    Central Coast Ca.
    Glad you are happy with it Sdh !!

12. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Fresno, Ca
    Wolf ~ great to see you over here. the ONLY thing better than BWB is............... BWB with vv. I've had my Buzz for a month and my Infinity for a week. I love both but would probably go with the Infinity just for size and the wheel. Glasses or not, just a little turn up or down.

BTW when Don puts up the hazelnut snag it. It's gone to top 3 before it got a chance to steep.

13. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    Oh what the hell. Get one of each and then you can decide which one you like better. :)

14. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    My Buzz always looks blue in pics, flash or not... But it IS purple, a very NICE purple!

[​IMG]

15. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's still purdy Pokey. Mine is red and it's purdy too.

16. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    Thanks all for the input think I'm going with the infinity Brass/copper 510, so what do I need to go with it attys and such
    hi Wharf after this purchase my wife may shoot me if I get anything else this week.......I told her I want a Reo mini for my B'day Hahahaha so it is pretty much bare minimum for juice for a little while....LOL

17. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Hi RW and welcome to the nuthouse. It depends on where you use it. I wouldn't want to use the [​IMG] in the shop and the Buzz is a workhourse. You couldn't hurt that thing in a wreck. Oh and I just had a cornea transplant and I don't have trouble adjusting it. For the office and normal vaping the [​IMG]would be my choice.
    I like your avatar.

Pokey that is a very nice looking Buzz.

18. BuzzKill

Nov 6, 2009
    Central Coast Ca.
    River get regular attys do not try to use LR attys ! the Infinity has a 2 amp max current capability it is designed for good ol' regular attys 2.8 = 3.3 ohms is best IMO .

19. Bovinia

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Gratz River! No matter which you choose, you can't go wrong here :)

20. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Hey Mist!

Buy me the buzz and I'll get the infinity and then I'll have both. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.