Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
O.K. first off hello to all, I am looking to purchase either the Infinity or the Buzz and wanted you guys opinions on which I should get....I am not new to vaping just mods....I have an Ego and love it just wanted an upgrade with VV....So I am looking forward to your suggestions and to that funny lady with the cow in her sig.........JK Bov

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Riverwolf, kid all you like...I don't take offense to much of anything!!

Wow, asking whether to choose the Buzz or ∞Infinity would be like asking me to choose my right arm or left! They are both wonderful. I think for anyone who is hard on their PVs would be happy with the Buzz. You can drop kick it into next week and it's keep on working! If you have good eyes, you won't have any trouble adjusting the voltage with the little screw and screwdriver that Mike provides :)

The ∞Infinity is sort of the "black tie" VV. I would expect that the plating may chip if you drop it on a hard surface unless you get the anodized black. I own both and love them both! I do love the wheel adjust for voltage.

Whichever one you pick, be sure to get the little volt meter that Mike sells...it is VERY handy! And welcome to our corner of the vaping world!

ETA: very funny Mike :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Bov I actually started this because I saw the pic of your Blue Buzz and was gonna wait but was like I want one of them.And the eyes aint so good anymore but I wear reading glasses most of the time(cant put this damn laptop down),LOL

I have to have my <cough> reading glasses to adjust my Buzz too River but it isn't that bad. My Buzz is actually purple but in all the pics I have taken, it always looks blue! I think it's the flash on my camera. I'm happy that my pics helped you!

The batteries in the Buzz last about 8 hours of moderate to heavy vaping, the ∞Infinity around 6.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Well day one of the Infinity and I may offer it is great. Riverwolf-its hard to compare this to an ego. It is like a continuous vaping machine. Each hit is great! No disapointments at all.

I did have to ask a few questions related to batterys and the wheel function. However, my questions were replied to ASAP. I have a Iken cart with drip tip on it and even tho I am sick...I am loving this. I can taste my juice I have it set around 3.9.
I will never buy another ego battery! I have so many options now. I don't know what else I can say...other than it is great!!!! (Think Tony the Tiger!) LOL

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Wolf ~ great to see you over here. the ONLY thing better than BWB is............... BWB with vv. I've had my Buzz for a month and my Infinity for a week. I love both but would probably go with the Infinity just for size and the wheel. Glasses or not, just a little turn up or down.

BTW when Don puts up the hazelnut snag it. It's gone to top 3 before it got a chance to steep.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
I have to have my <cough> reading glasses to adjust my Buzz too River but it isn't that bad. My Buzz is actually purple but in all the pics I have taken, it always looks blue! I think it's the flash on my camera. I'm happy that my pics helped you!

The batteries in the Buzz last about 8 hours of moderate to heavy vaping, the ∞Infinity around 6.

My Buzz always looks blue in pics, flash or not... But it IS purple, a very NICE purple!

PurpleBuzzCrop.jpg

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
Thanks all for the input think I'm going with the infinity Brass/copper 510, so what do I need to go with it attys and such
Wolf ~ great to see you over here. the ONLY thing better than BWB is............... BWB with vv. I've had my Buzz for a month and my Infinity for a week. I love both but would probably go with the Infinity just for size and the wheel. Glasses or not, just a little turn up or down.

BTW when Don puts up the hazelnut snag it. It's gone to top 3 before it got a chance to steep.
hi Wharf after this purchase my wife may shoot me if I get anything else this week.......I told her I want a Reo mini for my B'day Hahahaha so it is pretty much bare minimum for juice for a little while....LOL

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hi RW and welcome to the nuthouse. It depends on where you use it. I wouldn't want to use the
infinity.gif
in the shop and the Buzz is a workhourse. You couldn't hurt that thing in a wreck. Oh and I just had a cornea transplant and I don't have trouble adjusting it. For the office and normal vaping the
infinity.gif
would be my choice.
I like your avatar.

Pokey that is a very nice looking Buzz.

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Thanks all for the input think I'm going with the infinity Brass/copper 510, so what do I need to go with it attys and such hi Wharf after this purchase my wife may shoot me if I get anything else this week.......I told her I want a Reo mini for my B'day Hahahaha so it is pretty much bare minimum for juice for a little while....LOL

River get regular attys do not try to use LR attys ! the Infinity has a 2 amp max current capability it is designed for good ol' regular attys 2.8 = 3.3 ohms is best IMO .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread