Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Dang, Bovinia. I should have checked with you before ordering my Infinity's. I have Peach, Silver and purple in the Buzz and really didn't want to go with Black in the Infinity so I got a Copper and a Silver not even thinking about the maintenance the finish will require. I have also dropped my Buzz many times so there is something else that I should have given more thought to before ordering.

Dang, Pokey is coming out of her shell! Not only posting but pictures too? lol

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Salem I was thinking the plating might chip if you drop it on a really hard surface, like the sidewalk or shop floor. I don't KNOW that it would but it would be the nature of any plated item to do so. You might try a google search on polishing pads and see what you come up with to keep your copper and chrome in shiny shape! I'll look too and see what I find :)

Found this on Amazon, it had good reviews.

41pX2HdPiVL.jpg

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Thanks all for the input think I'm going with the infinity Brass/copper 510, so what do I need to go with it attys and such hi Wharf after this purchase my wife may shoot me if I get anything else this week.......I told her I want a Reo mini for my B'day Hahahaha so it is pretty much bare minimum for juice for a little while....LOL

Then vape slooow my friend :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Dang, Bovinia. I should have checked with you before ordering my Infinity's. I have Peach, Silver and purple in the Buzz and really didn't want to go with Black in the Infinity so I got a Copper and a Silver not even thinking about the maintenance the finish will require. I have also dropped my Buzz many times so there is something else that I should have given more thought to before ordering.

I use some stuff like cotton impregnated with cleaner. It's for silver and gold. I'll find it tomorrow and let you know. I think this is it here. http://www.autogeek.net/eo104.html .

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina

LOL, salem, I do crawl out once in a while, but usually only in this subforum. They are patient with me here, and 5card is my picture/emo posting mentor and resident guru -- to him I owe many thanks for showing me the way!
1sm390teach.gif

Fran, I forgot about you not having the digital camera. Scanning a Buzz just wouldn't quite work, would it??? lol

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hi RW and welcome to the nuthouse. It depends on where you use it. I wouldn't want to use the
infinity.gif
in the shop and the Buzz is a workhourse. You couldn't hurt that thing in a wreck. Oh and I just had a cornea transplant and I don't have trouble adjusting it. For the office and normal vaping the
infinity.gif
would be my choice.
I like your avatar.

Pokey that is a very nice looking Buzz.

Wow 5 I had a Corneal Transplant done many years ago. I hope they have come along way since then because its sucked for the first month........ Surgery not bad........... Recovery ...agonizing.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wow 5 I had a Corneal Transplant done many years ago. I hope they have come along way since then because its sucked for the first month........ Surgery not bad........... Recovery ...agonizing.

No it wasn't bad at all. but now I have an astigmatism in that eye from the healing. I still have stitches in it I guess, I can't see it but he said it has to stay there for a yr. My sight is allot better though. I had a scar that was right over my pupil. That's why they did it but absolutely no pain.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    LOL, salem, I do crawl out once in a while, but usually only in this subforum. They are patient with me here, and 5card is my picture/emo posting mentor and resident guru -- to him I owe many thanks for showing me the way!
    1sm390teach.gif

Fran, I forgot about you not having the digital camera. Scanning a Buzz just wouldn't quite work, would it??? lol

Nope the damn cover won't shut. LOL

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Nope the damn cover won't shut. LOL

Yup, mine won't either. And when I tried to scan it using the behemoth machine at work, it jammed the feed rollers. Of course, the Buzz was fine; the scanner, not so good. j/k!!!

surprised-004.gif

Congratulations, Riverwolf! The copper looks sweet.

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2010
    WV
    No it wasn't bad at all. but now I have an astigmatism in that eye from the healing. I still have stitches in it I guess, I can't see it but he said it has to stay there for a yr. My sight is allot better though. I had a scar that was right over my pupil. That's why they did it but absolutely no pain.

Yeah the stitches will eventually surface or at least min did. I went to work one day and rubbed my eye followed with excruciating pain. Went to the ophthalmologist and he pulled three stitches out. This was about 3 years after the surgery. No matter how bad it was I went from legally blind to 20/20 in one eye after the surgery. Never have gotten the other one done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread