Best online buying experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
First let me start out by saying I'm not a spammer or advertiser. I simply have found an online vape shop who actually cares about their customers. MyVPro.com is hands down the best online vape shopping experience I've found. For years I wouldn't even buy online after a few bad experiences. I would pay almost 100% mark up to buy in person because I had been burned and couldn't trust online retailers. One day I called a well known vape manufacturer because I was very interested in one of their products and couldn't find it anywhere. MyVPro.com was their top suggestion. I definitely wasn't disappointed. Their prices are great, shipping is fast, and are ALWAYS there with a REAL PERSON if I have questions or problems. In a world dominated by cut throat business and politics it's nice to know there are still a few folks around with old fashioned values. Companies who don't see customers as numbers but as people. So I'm writing to say thank you MyVPro! Plz don't change. And to let others out there who are like I was know that they aren't all the same...there are still a few good folks left in the world.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks for your report. I did check out the website briefly, and prices on the high side, however, as a USA vendor, that is to be expected, I guess. I'm glad that you had a good experience there, but it would likely not be my first choice unless I were in a rush, or needed a specific item. It is always good to hear about good customer service, however.

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not appropriate

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Not appropriate

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Not at all true.

If you like someone - say so !
    ...however, if you spammed every post about that company you might get some staff attention.

Reviews won't get "locked" but they might get moved to a more proper area.
    A negative review tho yes, will get locked as there is an area designated for that and it's a form submission so a thread can't just be moved there.

Good grief.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Not at all true.

If you like someone - say so !
    ...however, if you spammed every post about that company you might get some staff attention.

Reviews won't get "locked" but they might get moved to a more proper area.
    A negative review tho yes, will get locked as there is an area designated for that and it's a form submission so a thread can't just be moved there.

Good grief.

Learn something new every day. Thanks.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I had a good experience with MyVPro.
    They had a good deal on a pre-order for the Pulse BF, so I ordered it and some extra doors.
    A couple weeks later they ran a deal, buy the Pulse and get an extra door set free.
    I e-mailed them about now offering the doors for free.
    They refunded the cost of the doors on my account as well as send me another set, above the ones I ordered.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    I order from only 1 place now, as far as mods and rdas. I like his policies in regards to issues, returns. If he can't help you troubleshoot it he'll send you the replacement before you send the defective. Plus he answers emails, within an hour usually.

I've been pushing his stuff lately, so not gonna give a link, but no one else compares.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I order from only 1 place now, as far as mods and rdas. I like his policies in regards to issues, returns. If he can't help you troubleshoot it he'll send you the replacement before you send the defective. Plus he answers emails, within an hour usually.

I've been pushing his stuff lately, so not gonna give a link, but no one else compares.
    Bradsvapor ?

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I only buy online. I don't have a best experience...only good ones. As a wildly calculated guess I would say in the last year, I did about 200 online purchases, from all over the world. All but half a handfull were good. The few that had a hickup were sorted to my satisfaction.
    The vendors know they are exposed to the internet and social media....its their greatest asset, but it will also hurt them big time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread