Best online source for juices and gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Welcome to ECF!

I do not know if you vape yet so I'll just assume you're getting started.

What you need to do is to research the ECF Forums for vaping gear, think of flavors of drinks/food/tobacco/desert/candy/etc you like and create a list of desires. See what it is abt the gear and e-liquids you like and shorten the list to must haves.

As you go through ECF, you are going to see brand names and recommendations, write them down.

Then enter the items one by one in to Google and shop around for goods, looking at prices or available support.

Nobody can lay out a list of places to buy goods at. There are hundreds of good retailers here in the US and overseas.

Reactions: sawlight

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    As Tommy said, it's hard to say without knowing what you are wanting! You want a good juice vendor, they may not have the best/cheapest gear. You want gear, they may not have the best juice.
    You want cheap, look at Fasttech, 3fvapor, Bestgear. You want local, there's angelcigs, VapeNW, 101vapes, madvapes, gotvapes, I can go on and on and on!
    Look through, find what you think you like, then watch the youtube reviews, watch several to get a good overall opinion, ask some questions about it, then Google for the best price, with the place that has the other stuff you want.

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2016
    Nagoya, Japan
    there are a lot of custard varieties out there, and since you're in the US of A, there are a lot of online stores who offer free shipping once you reach a certain amount.

also, there are other things to consider about e-juice, like nicotine content, sweetness level, pg/vg percentages, and a lot more.

if you like (or could), just drop by a vape store and try out their e-juice lineup and decide from there.

:vapor:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    I'm a major dessert custard fan and I do vape every day I run a snow wolf mini and a juwell crown tank
    Check out Giant Vapes. You can pull up juice by flavor profile and they are rated by customers.

If you have local vape shops it's always great to check them out. Many shops carry major manufacturers lines of juice and you can try before you buy.

Reactions: Bonskibon

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might like to read:
    Beginner | Guide To Vaping
    ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
    Home
    One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
    (4) Good Starter Setups for a Beginning Vapor | E-Cigarette Forum
    (10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
    Equipment, these folks seem pretty good, I read a nice post on how VR goes the extra step to please their customers: Vape Royalty Offers Vapes, eCigs, Custom Bling Vape Pens, 3D Bling Vapes, Bling Mods, Mechanical Mods, Rebuildable Atomizers
    Could research:
    Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

I would recommend going to some local B & M's as well. Many are happy to let you sample juices and it will give you the opportunity to get a better idea of what you like and dislike.
    Best to taste what you like first (general categories like fruit.cream,tobacco,desert,etc type vapes, then buy.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    Best is a relative term. ;)

What I consider the "best" is probably not the best to 90% of my friends here in ECF.

So if you're interested in getting 10000 opinions from 8000 people, you have asked the right question to the right crowd! XD

My "best" atm is:

Equipment: Fasttech and eBay

Note: keep in mind I've been vaping for 6 years and know exactly what I'm shopping for.

Also my income may be more or less expendable than yours.

Juice: Vape Wild and DIY

Note: Again, I've been at this for a few years so while I'd applaud the effort I'd never suggest that somebody should mix their own juice right out of the gate. Nor would I presume that your tastes are the same as mine as far as retail juice vendors go.

I had a friend vaped convenience store/gas station juice exclusively. When he tried some of the gourmet juice I had on hand he started gagging.. Claiming it tasted horrible. Go figure.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    As I stay relatively new to vaping and forums. I was wondering where is a good online source for ejuice and new gear? I live in charleston sc so anything us is preferred.

If you are looking into buying your first vaping device, I suggest you keep it as simple as possible. If you are trying to stop smoking regular, tobacco analog cigarettes, I recommend you buy a device that mimics, as closely as possible, the sensation of smoking analogs. That means you want a device that allows you to inhale the vapor into your mouth and then into your lungs. This is called mouth to lung vaping. Some devices allow you to pull the vapor directly into your lungs, but that requires you to learn that technique and I don't recommend that complication so early in a vaper's journey.

I think the best gear for a new vaper is an Aspire Premium Starter Kit, an Innokin Endura T22 or an Eleaf iStick 30 or 40 watt device with a Nautilus Mini tank. These will give you a vape experience that is very similar to what you have been experiencing with analog cigarettes.

My Freedom Smokes is an online vendor that is also an approved ECF forum supplier. You can buy the Innokin Endura Kit, which includes a tank, for about $35. They are really good about customer service, so don't be afraid to ask them any questions. Also, please ask any questions here as well. There is always someone around here who wants to help.

Endura T22 Starter Kit

You can find the Aspire Premium Starter Kit at Vapeshop.com for about $50 right now. It's a great kit because it provides enough power to satisfy you, and includes a Nautilus Mini tank, a package of 5 coils for the Nautilus Mini, a USB cord for recharging, & a wall plug adaptor for recharging, plus a user manual.

Aspire Premium Starter Kit

You can also find the Eleaf iStick 40 watt Express Kit at Vapeshop.com for under $30. This kit includes a usb cable for charging.

Eleaf iStick 40W TC Express Kit

You can also find a Nautilus Mini tank at Vapeshop.com for about $23.

Aspire Nautilus Mini

Hope you find the right gear and juice to make your introduction to vaping very enjoyable!!

Mario Gabriel

Unresolved Status
    May 12, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread