Hello All ! I'm new to DIY so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys
I'm new to the DIY of ejuice but living in new jersey - i have limited choices so....I'm here. lol
I went thru the entire verifying online for a certain vape company but their online customer service wasn't too helpful so i found this site.... I'd like to order off of amazon as far as the supplies i need - and I'm wondering if anyone knows off hand what I'd need to try to duplicate (as close as possible) a fruitty pebble tasting ejuice

• Optimistic
Reactions: Superuser187

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
On Amazon, you will find VG and PG for your mixes, but not nicotine. You can also find all the tools that you need to mix. Flavors are a bit different. One I found is ASIN : B07JDZKBQS (type the ASIN number in the search area on Amazon) but I can't tell you if the flavor is right.

How much are you planning to mix? what percentages of VG/PG, Nic and flavor?

You will have to find a Nic supplier that can ship to your area, or a B&M store to get nicotine.

Jan 25, 2021
On Amazon, you will find VG and PG for your mixes, but not nicotine. You can also find all the tools that you need to mix. Flavors are a bit different. One I found is ASIN : B07JDZKBQS (type the ASIN number in the search area on Amazon) but I can't tell you if the flavor is right.

You will have to find a Nic supplier that can ship to your area, or a B&M store to get nicotine.

I looked up the teleos ratio, this is what I’ve found:
PG/VG Ratio: 30% PG / 70% VG
I’ll look up the number you recommended and I do believe they’ll ship the nic. Thankkk you

Reactions: Superuser187
Jan 25, 2021

Do you have a favorite VG/PG on Amazon?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I normally use Wizard Labs for my flavors and large buys of VG and PG
for PG and VG on Amazon, I stay with Essential Depot brands ASIN : B00PSGWHIO and ASIN : B01K8UB5VO
Smaller versions are available if that is what you need.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm new to the DIY of ejuice but living in new jersey
Welcome and glad you joined.
Further questions about DIY may be more thoroughly answered in:
General E-Liquid Discussion
sub forum:
DIY E-Liquid
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-New Jersey,USA), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Why use amazon when you can get everything you need, including nicotine from dedicated suppliers and a lot of times for less? Heartlandvapes is by far one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) if you want a one-stop store to get started. Shipping's free at $50+.

Some of their flavors might be slightly more than dedicated flavor vendors, but all in all their prices are very good and nicotine is very affordable, even their premium brands.

If you want a list of other dedicated nic suppliers that also sell other supplies, see this list I made on a blog post.

If you buy a few things here and there, you may end up paying for shipping if you don't meet that site's minimum for free shipping. Why waste those dollars on shipping when you could use it toward nicotine?

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Territoo

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread