Best Overall Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
As well as Best Overall lets not forget to congratulate Drew and his team for placing 2nd in Customer Service as well as 2nd in Best E-juice Supplier. The amount of companies nominated for these categories was staggering. So Congrats!

Just what I was wanting to add :) Just returned home from vacation and looking to get more involved in the forum again. I also wanted to echo the previous posts congratulating Drew, Don, Kristen, eclypse, and all the nominees who contribute so much to this forum and to the vaping scene in general. I consider myself very lucky to have found this forum and all the good people here at ECF.

Looking forward to a great 2010 and all the new innovations which will be coming our way :)

Ed

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I think the discussions and nominations actually began here and probably also at the vapers forum that shall not be named. I saw the thread in passing and got over to vapyawards.com in time to cast my vote, but not soon enough to get the Xhaler nominated for Best Commercial Mod. The Chuck seems cool and I'm still contemplating ordering one but other than the aesthetic customizations, I don't see how it has any advantage over the Xhaler--am I missing something?

The winner of best hobby mod seems pretty cool tho. If I had my "Druthers", I'd love to see the juice Box mod made commercially available at Nhaler. I love the concept of attaching a 10ml bottle of e-juice directly to a custom atty. ...but the fact that to get one you have to wait 3 weeks right now before placing an order that will be filled 6 weeks after that takes a lot of the shine off for me. My methylphenidate & nicotine charged brain really appreciates being able to place and receive an order in the same week. Best Overall Supplier, indeed. :D

For me at least, deciding on Best Overall Supplier, was pretty much a Duh! :D I think the main hurdle for the XHaler was timing. Chuck, Silver Bullet, and Prodigy simply have had more time to acquire a larger fan base. [BB and Protege were able to ride on their bigger brothers' coat tails.]

And yes, Carlos' Juice Box is the next generation of PV's brought into reality today:thumb: (or at least after a few-weeks wait;)). It's not very pretty though.:(

If only tinear would get off his toochis and make his magnificent molded mAhmba available for sale! Talk to him about that, Drew.

mAhmba.jpg

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Congrats Drew! I'd just want to say that all HV mods are not without fault, and require some research and fiddling and idea sharing to get thru those faults and I have to say that Drew and friends have always provided the priceless information FIRST that have helped many people "get the bugs out" - that's what customer service is all about!

Okay, and having a good product is part of it too!

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
The Mahmba looks cool - like a pistol grip, imagine that with a magnum atty! The 14500 battery seems well paired with the LR atties, would be a good match.

Kudo's to Drew, he keeps blowing us away with new PV's & juices - how does this guy ever sleep? I owe a lot to Drew, his products and advice have been a primary factor in my being off analogs for 90 days now, I was really struggling with a Red Dragon then a 510 and bad juice. It wasn't until I purchased the xHaler that I realized I could "do this" and go tobacco free. I feel better, smell better, and generally am happier these days and Drew gets my thanks for being a true innovator in the field and providing the goods to fuel my new 'habit'.

Best supplier hands down! (Gratuitous asskissing aside, thanks for everything Drew! :cool:)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Congrats Drew! I'd just want to say that all HV mods are not without fault, and require some research and fiddling and idea sharing to get thru those faults and I have to say that Drew and friends have always provided the priceless information FIRST that have helped many people "get the bugs out" - that's what customer service is all about!

Okay, and having a good product is part of it too!

Still working out the kinks I guess...Thanks a Million.
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just what I was wanting to add :) Just returned home from vacation and looking to get more involved in the forum again. I also wanted to echo the previous posts congratulating Drew, Don, Kristen, eclypse, and all the nominees who contribute so much to this forum and to the vaping scene in general. I consider myself very lucky to have found this forum and all the good people here at ECF.

Looking forward to a great 2010 and all the new innovations which will be coming our way :)

Ed

Where ya been Buddy?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread