• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Place to Buy 510 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciachan

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Toronto, ON
lucia-chan.net
I recently got a smoketech 510 from madvapes and have a few questions about accessories. Especially atomizers I want to order within Canada or with someone with low shipping rates. I'm looking for atomizers cartomizers and drip tips I was looking at happy vaper and was unsure if the happy 510 atomizers would work with my ecig, they look different.
Canadian electronic cigarette Happy/Joye 510 atomizer (atomiser) - Black, White, Silver, Copper
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have 2 atomizers right now and I think I burnt one already can't seem to get much vapor and tastes kinda bad, even after blowing it out.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Almost anything the is 510 will work on any 510 battery but it not recommended to use low resistance atomizers on 510 batts as it will cause premature failure.
Oh no way! This is the first I've heard of that... I think the atty I've been using with my 510 is LR. Hmm... that sucks. It's the only atty so far I've been able to actually get decent vapor from (except it always has a slight burnt taste to it and kinda burns the throat sometimes). The only other attys I've tried have been from TW, and they've all pretty much been junk.

Think I'll order a couple joy attys from HealthCabin and wait til I get those.. don't wanna kill my batteries.

Thanks for the heads up on that.

luciachan

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Toronto, ON
lucia-chan.net
Why not order from Heaven Gifts or HealthCabin? Sure it'll take a little while longer to arrive, but you'll be spending less than half of what you would if you bought from Happy Vapor.

Thanks, I think I'll order from Heaven Gifts. How long does it take to get orders from them? Usually when I order electronics from Hong Kong it takes no more than 2 weeks.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I recently got a smoketech 510 from MadVapes and have a few questions about accessories. Especially atomizers I want to order within Canada or with someone with low shipping rates. I'm looking for atomizers cartomizers and drip tips I was looking at happy vaper and was unsure if the happy 510 atomizers would work with my ecig, they look different.
Canadian electronic cigarette Happy/Joye 510 atomizer (atomiser) - Black, White, Silver, Copper
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have 2 atomizers right now and I think I burnt one already can't seem to get much vapor and tastes kinda bad, even after blowing it out.

I get all my gear at Happy Vaper - Canada Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid, DIY Concentrated Flavorings!. You can not beat the service here. Fast shipping, they honor their warranty, excellent product and a huge selection on 510 accessories. I have found this site to be by far the best for the amount of 510 accessories. They have absolutely everything and their 510 kits are amazing! The Kit and Kaboodle is what I got and it comes with all the bells and whistles. Love this kit!

Canadian E-cigarette Happy/Joye 510 'Kit & Kaboodle' Starter Kit -Black, Silver, Copper, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread