Best place to g=buy a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortificant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
When you buy a ProVari, you are buying a tube. You still need to buy batteries, a charger, something to put on top of it and juice. You will also need back-up, which is more than just extra batteries. You bought a ProVari - great, you now own one mod! God forbid you drop it or lose it, what will you vape in that situation? ProVape hospital is a fast, but not that fast.

If you drop your ProVari inside, I hope it's not on tile or linoleum. I would feel sorry for that floor, lol. You're more likely to leave a small crater behind than to actually damage the thing

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
provari fan boys know you can get a provari for 140 .this 200+ plus price thing is usually from the haters

Buy a quality charger, 2 batteries, and a Provari for under $200+. Heaven forbid you want an 18650 cause that little metal cap is like $30. If you think you can buy one new for $140 you are delusional I own some I should know.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
you obviously don't what the hell you are talking about !! do you need that dilusional link to the 140 provari ??

that little metal extension cap is only 20 bucks

like most every other vapor out there,i can buy a just a provari and start using the same day it arrives.as most all of us already have batteries,chargers and everything else needed in out stockpile !!!!

If you ever touched or even owned a provari you would know that

FYI..what i have said can be backed up with a few simple links.but i am sure people are smart enough to find that out for themselves
but there is at least one exception here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread