Best Place To Purchase Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
+100 WL. Have purchased their nic many, many times. Free shipping at $65.
Just ordered nic from Heartland Vapes for the first time tonight since WL was out of 500mls. With a coupon code, 1 liter, 100mg came to $65. Free shipping at $75. I can't say the price is good until I try the nic.

My only question is did you add at least $10.00 worth of merchandise to get the free shipping :laugh:

Seriously though, please let me know what you think of it because I'm in the market for a liter myself. I'd really appreciate it :)

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I've bought wizard, mfs, and rts. Wizard is my favorite but I do like the extra bite of MFS with my lower nic blends. I remember reading something about taste issues with recent batches of mfs but I can't confirm. I bought mine in Oct.

If I was buying for the first time now I would go wizard if possible.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Instead of buying premixed unflavored PG + VG nicotine juice (like the OP is wanting to buy), I have found that it's cheaper to buy unflavored PG nicotine juice separately and then mix it with glycerin ... because glycerin is so much cheaper when purchased separately.

I will buy a bottle of unflavored 100% PG at 36mg Nic ... and then mix it with an equal amount of Glycerin ... That gives me a 50% PG /50% VG - 18mg Nic unflavored juice.

Then mix my flavoring into this.

I use RTS Vapes for all my PG, VG and flavoring

Unflavored 100% (PG) - 36mg Nic
250 ml
$ 18.95
http://www.rtsvapes.com/250ml_of_36_mg_Flavorless_Nicotine_p/102n.htm

USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
250 ml
$ 8.65
http://www.rtsvapes.com/250_ml_VG_p/402v.htm

So, now you have a total of 500ml of unflavored 50 PG / 50 VG - 18mg Nic juice for $ 27.60 (5.5 cents per ml + whatever shipping there is)

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
I'm about half way through my liter of 100mg from Heatland. I like it just as well as Wizard. Doesn't seem to be quite as peppery. I think they are starting to carry smaller bottles. When I bought the smallest thing you could get was a liter.

Thank you for the update littlebluepig. You're half way through? Whoa!!! Or rather, when did you purchase it, and do you make juice for others? I imagined it would last me two years.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Instead of buying premixed unflavored PG + VG nicotine juice (like the OP is wanting to buy), I have found that it's cheaper to buy unflavored PG nicotine juice separately and then mix it with glycerin ... because glycerin is so much cheaper when purchased separately.

I will buy a bottle of unflavored 100% PG at 36mg Nic ... and then mix it with an equal amount of Glycerin ... That gives me a 50% PG /50% VG - 18mg Nic unflavored juice.

250 ml
$ 18.95
250 ml of 36 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid

250 ml
$ 8.65
250 ml of Vegetable Glycerin

So, now you have a total of 500ml of unflavored 50 PG / 50 VG - 18mg Nic juice for $ 27.60 (5.5 cents per ml + whatever shipping there is)

What type of bottle or container do you use to mix the two into?

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
I personally pour the ingredients straight into bottles and shakey-shake. I used to use a graduated cylinder, but I found it unnecessary. I have an empty bottle marked with gradations. I add my vg/pg first, lining it up with the pre-marked bottle, and when they're all filled with vg/pg, I add the nic and close em. I keep one of those bottles with my mixing stuff and the rest in the freezer.

tdinello

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2013
Versailles,KY,USA
I'm about half way through my liter of 100mg from Heatland. I like it just as well as Wizard. Doesn't seem to be quite as peppery. I think they are starting to carry smaller bottles. When I bought the smallest thing you could get was a liter.

+1 for Heartland. Just got my first order yesterday. 1 liter 100mg VG and 1 gal. PG. Very nice.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA

250 ml
$ 18.95
250 ml of 36 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid

250 ml
$ 8.65
250 ml of Vegetable Glycerin

Very smart way to do it! Thanks!! Quick question--when you flavor how much does it diminish the level of nic? For instance would 18 drop lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread